PDA

View Full Version : Level grinding?

Cajin203
08-23-2017, 03:07 AM
Trying to get rep 7 on my nobushi, what would be faster? Dominion vs AI or vs player?

Claudius_Katt
08-23-2017, 04:16 AM
Dominion vs AI with matchmaking turned on is a quick way to grind,
Good XP and less rage quitters and disconnects, plus 4 human players makes the matches quick too,
Only issue is the occasional AFK farmers that can make the battle uneven.

I'll be hitting it hard myself this weekend with the double XP thing going on too,
Will make the grind far easier.

SanaMinatozaki-
08-23-2017, 05:09 AM
i would suggest to achieve rep 8 when u open loot box as all gears will be legendary and slightly higher in gear level which makes upgrade less costly. rep 7 will only give 2 and at most 3 legendary gear out of 5.

CandleInTheDark
08-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Dominion vs AI with matchmaking turned on is a quick way to grind,
Good XP and less rage quitters and disconnects, plus 4 human players makes the matches quick too,
Only issue is the occasional AFK farmers that can make the battle uneven.

I'll be hitting it hard myself this weekend with the double XP thing going on too,
Will make the grind far easier.

How does that compare to duel? I know you get less xp per duel but in theory they are finishing quicker. And yeah double xp I will certainly be putting some matches in, I am hoping to go around two rep points a week in order to get the heroes I want in legendary gear and play gladiator this season.

Mythic MK II
08-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Wherre have they announced a double xp weekend? I am interested heavily in that since I am already rep 6 lvl 8 with Highlander and want to get to Rep 7/8 to open boxes.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 12:57 AM
double xp this weekend! (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1731658-EVENT-Double-XP-Festival!-Aug-25-Aug-28-2017)Time to get your grind on! Stock up on coffee and energy drinks and get an empty water bottle/bucket ready! (If you're hopped up on that much caffeine I don't think a normal bottle will cut it :))

Also, XP is given per average time of any game mode. On average, all modes give the same XP/minute, but longer games are usually in PvP and so that's why you'll see more XP gain per PvP dominion game than any other modes.

Claudius_Katt
08-24-2017, 03:05 AM
How does that compare to duel? I know you get less xp per duel but in theory they are finishing quicker. And yeah double xp I will certainly be putting some matches in, I am hoping to go around two rep points a week in order to get the heroes I want in legendary gear and play gladiator this season.

After having a good look into it I've found that Brawl vs AI is probably the quickest XP farm method,
A typical Brawl vs AI lasts 3:00 to 3:30 mins and nets roughly 400 to 450 XP if you have a human teammate, Duel is slightly less XP for roughly the same time so Brawl is better, unless you both want to level the same character that is.
Dominion vs AI lasts roughly 5 mins if you pick the smaller maps and nets about 500 tp 600 XP with human teammates,
So personally if you want to level up and have a friend to play with then Brawl is excellent for power levelling in my opinion,
If you're going solo like I do 90% of the time then Dominion is probably best since theres no risk of being unable to choose your character.

If its Steel ya need though Dominion AI is unbeatable, at only an extra minute or two for nearly double the reward its much better bang for your buck.

CandleInTheDark
08-24-2017, 03:09 AM
After having a good look into it I've found that Brawl vs AI is probably the quickest XP farm method,
A typical Brawl vs AI lasts 3:00 to 3:30 mins and nets roughly 400 to 450 XP if you have a human teammate, Duel is slightly less XP for roughly the same time so Brawl is better, unless you both want to level the same character that is.
Dominion vs AI lasts roughly 5 mins if you pick the smaller maps and nets about 500 tp 600 XP with human teammates,
So personally if you want to level up and have a friend to play with then Brawl is excellent for power levelling in my opinion,
If you're going solo like I do 90% of the time then Dominion is probably best since theres no risk of being unable to choose your character.

If its Steel ya need though Dominion AI is unbeatable, at only an extra minute or two for nearly double the reward its much better bang for your buck.

Yeah I tend to go in solo and I have definite characters I am levelling so I will likely stick to dominion, and I can certainly believe that for steel, I have picked up 20,000 net (I buy champion status every week) since the start of the season.