PDA

View Full Version : AI difficulty

Malyngo
08-22-2017, 09:16 PM
Please, add more steps to the difficulty of the AI. And please make the matchmaker realize at some point if someone is outmatched by the Level 3 AI.

I just can't beat it, I have to get really lucky. And back when I was fighting against Level 2, it basically was a tad too easy (but still challenging).

How many matches would I now have to lose to fall into Level 2 territory again? I lost so many against the stupid AI, but the matchmaker still serves me lvl 3.
And I CAN'T beat it. Only if I get really lucky. And basically, the fun is over now, so I probably rather quit than try and try again in the hopes I get better. Losing all the time just isn't fun.

Cajin203
08-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Play more defensively against level 3 bots, they become pretty predictable after some time. Only way you will get better is by fighting people/AI that are better then you.

Mythic MK II
08-22-2017, 10:48 PM
I had a lot of trouble against AI but eventually you can guide theirr movements. Play defensively and trry to read their moves a lot. Let them attack see how they react on your attacks.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 02:07 AM
Level 3 bots are definitely pretty challenging and I can bring up the troubles your'e facing to the team to talk about and see if we can come up with any solutions.