PDA

View Full Version : Some good

DoctorMcBatman
08-22-2017, 04:09 PM
A lot of this board is pure negativity, which I am partially guilty of myself. But I do want to note several things:

- The game is fun (when you can connect and play). Regardless of hero balancing issues, you can have fun if you want to.
- They are releasing new content every ~2 months for the foreseeable future AT NO EXTRA COST (btw, it's 2017, that's nuts for triple AAA)
- The moderating team is excellent. I've seen no censorship on this forum. In fact, mods actually respond to player requests/issues, and allow us to yell and curse at each other, at them, and at the game until our fingers are sore from typing.

The game has frustrating issues. Issues that a triple AAA release which has been out for half a year shouldn't have. But, it's still a lot of fun and has a lot to offer for the casual and/or hardcore gamer.

I don't want this thread to devolve into a, "well it would be good if they fix <insert issue here>." Just want to spread some <3

Can I get a 'second?'

CandleInTheDark
08-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Seconded, especially on the point of the reps here, Pope said recently half the reason he spends so much time on Reddit looking at what people say there is the mods do such a good job at bringing back suggestions, questions and concerns from here.

Claudius_Katt
08-22-2017, 04:28 PM
Thirded,
Much appreciation to the devs and reps for the work and effort they put into the game and the forums.

Shakti.
08-22-2017, 04:39 PM
mmmmh some good stuff ah:

Well I like the setting of the game, it's atmosphere.
I like going on a flow of good calls during a match, feels very good.
Visually iand artistically is very pleasing for me.
I like the face of the Highlander . I like it because iy is the only one without a mask but is face is the mask. Found it funny. Give that man a mask please
I like that mechanics reward intelligence over impulse.
I like the ideas behind character design. Shogu is brilliant designon paper for exemple. The idea of a slow character with an 1 hit superarmor is awesome.

So generally yes, I found the common grounds. I like all the Ideas behind this game. It is well conceved from passion and study.
On the other hand the realization man...... o man....

Sneaky-Patches
08-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Hear hear!

I'll don mah glass to that! I know it has a lot of problems at present, and we're getting there slowly, but the game is awesome and there really is a lot to love. Also kudos to the mods here that listen and respond to players despite days where it's all salt or negativity, we do appreciate it a lot.

Mythic MK II
08-22-2017, 10:57 PM
I may have my dissagreement on some of their changes and things, but they do really try hard to make it a good game. Plenty of "Triple A" companies that just abandon a game if it isn't going well *cough* Andromeda *cough*.

And the fact that they are still going to give us servers to play on shows their dedication on this game. (even the microtransactions aren't even that bad).

Props to them.

UbiJurassic
08-23-2017, 02:15 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/26BGM86XngBjKOqXu/giphy.gif

Thanks everyone! Love to see some positive thoughts being shared between players. It's important to note that even on the community's worst days, you all continue to bring up very good points and feedback that are helpful in improving the game. We know there's problems and we'll continue to work hard to address them. Thanks for the support!

Butonfly
08-23-2017, 02:20 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/26BGM86XngBjKOqXu/giphy.gif

Thanks everyone! Love to see some positive thoughts being shared between players. It's important to note that even on the community's worst days, you all continue to bring up very good points and feedback that are helpful in improving the game. We know there's problems and we'll continue to work hard to address them. Thanks for the support!

Without my even needing to state it, you know exactly how to garner a massive amount of positive community support with a single change ;D

You're thinking it right now.

UbiJurassic
08-23-2017, 02:23 AM
Without my even needing to state it, you know exactly how to garner a massive amount of positive community support with a single change ;D

You're thinking it right now.

Buff Centurion? ;)