PDA

View Full Version : What is the current hero tier list for season 3?

SanaMinatozaki-
08-22-2017, 06:03 AM
What is the current hero tier list for season 3? Inclusive of two new season 3 hero.

Can we rank according to S, A, B, C and F

I am not sure whether my tier list if correct. please advice.

S: Warlord, Peacekeeper, Centurion
A: Gladiator, Raider, Nobushi, Warden
B: Orochi, Valkryie, Shugoki, Lawbringer
C: Conqueror, Shinobi, Berserker
F: Kensei, Highlander

SenBotsu893
08-22-2017, 03:11 PM
i dont think it has changed much. as for the new Characters is a bit eary to say. let everyone go wild with them for a week or two and then we might have a better judment.

JesterSyxe
08-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Tier 1.: Centurion

Tier 2.: -

Tier 3.: -

Tier 4.:-

Tier 5.: Gladiator, Warlord, Peacekepper

Tier 6.: Raider, Valk, Lawbringer

Tier 7.: Nobushi, Warden, Zerk

Tier 8.: Highlander, Shinobi

Tier 9.: Shugoki, Conqueror

Tier 10.: Kensei

Netcode_err_404
08-22-2017, 07:25 PM
Tier 1.: Centurion

Tier 2.: -

Tier 3.: -

Tier 4.:-

Tier 5.: Gladiator, Warlord, Peacekepper

Tier 6.: Raider, Valk, Lawbringer

Tier 7.: Nobushi, Warden, Zerk

Tier 8.: Highlander, Shinobi

Tier 9.: Shugoki, Conqueror

Tier 10.: Kensei

LB and valk betterthan warden and shugoki.

LOL

Quality trolling here.

Nickeloneon
08-22-2017, 08:04 PM
LB and valk betterthan warden and shugoki

Exactly.

Most of these lists are biased and not very accurate

Cajin203
08-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Nobushi is better then LB by far.

Maxime_Qc-
08-22-2017, 09:17 PM
Is there an official list or is it just your own oppinion?

Linnix1
08-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Which character has the strongest exploit

That_guy44
08-23-2017, 02:31 AM
There is no official tier. It'd would help though if people put which platform and game mode they are referring their list too.

SanaMinatozaki-
08-23-2017, 04:49 AM

Tundra 793
08-23-2017, 05:02 AM

Why not A, B, C, D, E or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

Specialkha
08-23-2017, 05:04 AM
It depends if you take into account cheese tactic like raider charge or not.

If we take ony legit tactic, shoud we not wait for def meta fix as it will probably scramble any tier list?

SanaMinatozaki-
08-23-2017, 05:10 AM
ok sir. please share your tier list.

HumoLoco
08-23-2017, 05:27 AM
All heroes tiers does not matter. Gladiator can beat centurion. Orochi can beat centurion. Any heroes can beat centurion. hand down. I think berserker and peacekeeper are a god noob tier.

DaLast_Samurai
08-23-2017, 05:43 AM
[QUOTE=HumoLoco;12866389]All heroes tiers does not matter. Gladiator can beat centurion. Orochi can beat centurion. Any heroes can beat centurion. hand down. I think berserker and peacekeeper are a god noob tier.[/QUOTE

For real!
With my debuff resistance cranked up to +30%, I love slicing up Centurions with Orochi!
They get scared of me real quick when all I have to do is Zephry slash, zone attack, or parry them open while I'm stunned!
Debuff resistance was the key to releasing me from that frustration.

It's totally freaking Peacekeeper and Berseker that drive me nuts!
But that's only since the previous patch before the season 3 patch which made it worse by screwing up reflex defense for assassins, so I'm being patient about this issue.

I'm seeing more never ending, health crushing, moon reaching sword swirling from Highlander that I haven't before as people get better with him, and again I think I need my reflex defense to work better, so again, I'm being patient and sticking with Dominion mode for now... since right now it's so hard to block and parry to the sides with Orochi... barely ever registers.

Speaking of my love Orochi...
Seems he's never higher than lower mid tier on anyone's list throughout these forums...

cough* cough*
Can I get a cancel option the Riptide Strike like my Storm Rush?
Maybe speed up the storm rush a tad.
Add one more new useful moveset or something?

Mmmm... noob cry mode... I can't kill enough... I need a buh buh buffidy buff buff!
Seriously though, I hope it's not a year before some of these original characters that I've seen 100% of people on here agree are mid low tier and low tier finally stopped being left in the dust!

But I look at as a challenge and good for my development the longer I use him in this state, lol.

HumoLoco
08-23-2017, 06:11 AM
All heroes tiers does not matter. Gladiator can beat centurion. Orochi can beat centurion. Any heroes can beat centurion. hand down. I think berserker and peacekeeper are a god noob tier.

For real!
With my debuff resistance cranked up to +30%, I love slicing up Centurions with Orochi!
They get scared of me real quick when all I have to do is Zephry slash, zone attack, or parry them open while I'm stunned!
Debuff resistance was the key to releasing me from that frustration.

It's totally freaking Peacekeeper and Berseker that drive me nuts!
But that's only since the previous patch before the season 3 patch which made it worse by screwing up reflex defense for assassins, so I'm being patient about this issue.

I'm seeing more never ending, health crushing, moon reaching sword swirling from Highlander that I haven't before as people get better with him, and again I think I need my reflex defense to work better, so again, I'm being patient and sticking with Dominion mode for now... since right now it's so hard to block and parry to the sides with Orochi... barely ever registers.

Speaking of my love Orochi...
Seems he's never higher than lower mid tier on anyone's list throughout these forums...

cough* cough*
Can I get a cancel option the Riptide Strike like my Storm Rush?
Maybe speed up the storm rush a tad.
Add one more new useful moveset or something?

Mmmm... noob cry mode... I can't kill enough... I need a buh buh buffidy buff buff!
Seriously though, I hope it's not a year before some of these original characters that I've seen 100% of people on here agree are mid low tier and low tier finally stopped being left in the dust!

But I look at as a challenge and good for my development the longer I use him in this state, lol.

I wish they could've delete peacekeeper and berserker instead of centurion. :'>

Orochi is already bad as is it, but still good cuz he can beat centurion in 1v2 or even 1v3. His deflect are really good but hard to use because it's too fast to reaction. He need to fix somehow. I would like to see orochi to have parry counter like when you successful block them then throw an extra damage or stun them a little, similar to centerion's Parry Counter, but not that's would be too much for everyone to handle it. They should give Orochi some uninterruptible or unblockable attack to make him feel safe to play or maybe give him more delay on his chain attack so he will not have 50/50 anymore. Idk since orochi is the main dodge to win similar to gladiator's playstyles which you can be familiar to. As we mentioned we can see Orochi reached his very limited because everyone know how to beat orochi's playstyles. I love orochi since the first of season nothing of them can beat my orochi. Actually look at peacekeeper, berserker, and gladiator does good job than orochi the assassin playstyles. I do agree with you for add him some useful moveset.

SanaMinatozaki-
08-23-2017, 06:38 AM
I wish they could've delete peacekeeper and berserker instead of centurion. :'>

Orochi is already bad as is it, but still good cuz he can beat centurion in 1v2 or even 1v3. His deflect are really good but hard to use because it's too fast to reaction. He need to fix somehow. I would like to see orochi to have parry counter like when you successful block them then throw an extra damage or stun them a little, similar to centerion's Parry Counter, but not that's would be too much for everyone to handle it. They should give Orochi some uninterruptible or unblockable attack to make him feel safe to play or maybe give him more delay on his chain attack so he will not have 50/50 anymore. Idk since orochi is the main dodge to win similar to gladiator's playstyles which you can be familiar to. As we mentioned we can see Orochi reached his very limited because everyone know how to beat orochi's playstyles. I love orochi since the first of season nothing of them can beat my orochi. Actually look at peacekeeper, berserker, and gladiator does good job than orochi the assassin playstyles. I do agree with you for add him some useful moveset.

yes please buff orochi, kensei, nobushi and shinobi.

HumoLoco
08-23-2017, 07:01 AM
yes please buff orochi, kensei, nobushi and shinobi.

To be honest, before nerfing shinobi was hell balance and easy to beat shinobi. I dont know why.

Kensei need to be speed up a little due to the stats changed, from season 1 to 2, to ruin him.

Nobushi is already good no need buff.

Orochi is needed in buff.

Shakti.
08-23-2017, 09:19 AM
1) DaddylovesmeUrion Warlord
2) Pk, raider, gladiator, warden, Valk, Nobushi
3) Orochi, Berserker, Shinobim Lawbringer, goki, HLander
4) Kensei, Cq

CoyoteXStarrk
08-23-2017, 10:07 AM
I always love seeing peoples personal tier lists lol

You can always spot at least one entry that has NOTHING to do with the fact the hero is good. Its just that the PERSON has trouble with them personally and therefore ranks them higher than they should.

Every. Single. List. lol

S0Mi_xD
08-23-2017, 11:30 AM
I always love seeing peoples personal tier lists lol

You can always spot at least one entry that has NOTHING to do with the fact the hero is good. Its just that the PERSON has trouble with them personally and therefore ranks them higher than they should.

Every. Single. List. lol

haha true ^^ - most people can't be objective on tier list.
This also depends on if the player is on pc or console.

To make a tier list you need:
A: to be experienced with ALL heroes to a certain degree (if you doing such a list alone)
B: do such a list with experts of every Hero

But most important is, everyone who is involved into doing such a llist, needs the ability to stay Objective on every Hero.
And last thing would be - do you count cheesy tactics or not?
If yes, that Warlord as an example would be one of the highest tiers - parry ->gb -> ledging xD

In my opinon a tier list should not be influenced by exploits or cheesy tactics.

OneVikingArmy
08-23-2017, 01:27 PM
Kensei is not that bad, come on! He is very fast and he deals a lot of dmg

Specialkha
08-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Too bad he'll get parried/blocked whatever he does.

Sneaky-Patches
08-23-2017, 04:35 PM
What is the current hero tier list for season 3? Inclusive of two new season 3 hero.

Nice list, I would change it around a little, for me: (I'm basing my list on Dominion and Elim modes)

B: Orochi, Valkryie, Shugoki, Lawbringer, bezerker
C: Conqueror, Kensei
F: Highlander, Shinobi

--I play 4v4 a lot. Reason for dropping shinobi, is I feel he is the worst hero to fight 1vX and also has crappy gadgets.

-- zerker I raised because he has excellent gadgets (both traps, throwing axe, fire flask) and his side light feint spam is nearly impossible to react to on console, especially since timesnaps removal.

-- I moved kensei up one because in 4v4 modes he is actually a weapon. Youtubers like "faaram" show how good this hero can be in 4v4. Although in 1v1 I understand he lacks a lot and would drop a tier again.

---gladiators true potential has yet to be seen, but I think you've put him in a good spot. He may even enter S tier once he is mastered.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 12:49 AM
I personally don't put much by personal tier lists because it can be very, very subjective based on your skill, experience level, game modes you play, etc. So I wouldn't use one player's tier list as a factor that may impact your gameplay decisions.

But this is something we are actually very interested in, since seeing how the community feels about the relative strength of the heroes is also feedback that we use to evaluate our heroes. If instead of just a list of heroes that are S-tier, or D-tier, you can give some opinion and perspective as to why you ranked them as you did, the dev team will be very keen on seeing these lists.

Thanks!

Knight_Raime
08-24-2017, 02:29 AM
i'll just post what I believe is considered the tier list for the average competitive base and then my personal one. the differences being the competitive one takes into consideration cheese and unlock tech. my personal list does not. But does take into account parries and punishes:

Competitive tier list:
Top tier: nobushi>Warlord>PK/centurion>warden.
Upper tier: Conq> Shinobi> Raider.
Mid tier: Orochi> valk> berzerker> Lawbringer.
Low tier: Kensei/goki

Personal list:
Top tier: Warlord> shinobi> warden> pk> gladiator.
upper tier: Centurion> Highlander> Nobushi> Zerker/orochi> conq.
mid tier: Lawbringer> Valk.
Low tier: kensei/goki.

New heros are excluded in the competitive one because they are too new. And while some well known players might have already given their opinion on them I wouldn't consider any opinion to be well grounded till the heros have been out for a few weeks. Also these are based off of 1v1 only.

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 08:52 AM
Tbh I don't think WL is S tier anymore. The introduction of chip damage was a big nerf to him. Still A tier though.

pimmas01
08-24-2017, 10:11 AM
shouldn't we wait with lists until After unlock techs are gone? until After they fix the Raiders stampede like they did shugokis? i just feel that including heavy bug use in char strengths and make a tierlist of this is somewhat pointless

Knight_Raime
08-24-2017, 10:20 AM
shouldn't we wait with lists until After unlock techs are gone? until After they fix the Raiders stampede like they did shugokis? i just feel that including heavy bug use in char strengths and make a tierlist of this is somewhat pointless

Considering how long unlock tech has been on some characters, how slow they are at patching them out, and how people are finding unlock tech on new characters as well no. We have to consider it.