PDA

View Full Version : A question for UBISOFT/DEVs..

LuckyStrikerLHP
08-21-2017, 11:09 PM
Is there any teeny-tiny chance that you will consider to add more moves to all characters in the future, is there hope for that or is it the answer strictly no?

UbiJurassic
08-22-2017, 12:54 AM
While I'm not sure myself, I can certainly note down the question for the team, LuckyStrikerLP.

LuckyStrikerLHP
08-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Thank you for the reply, I am asking this because I feel like the balance of all characters is like a loop of doom, one character gets a fix but than others get broken and at top of that everybody has an opinion about everything and than it gets hard to see the big picture, I understand that also. while I have 436 hours of experience I still think that I dont have enough to see specific problems of
overall balance but I do have that suggestion because I do feel like the overall options of all characters are limited/small because of small number of moves, that is why I think if characters had more moves, more options people would not care so much about one specific move like idk flicker or something.. (yeah... I am not saying that you should not fix current problems, I am saying try to give the game more options.. you had public testing tournament so make more moves for all and public test them and see how would that go..)

To tell an example, I saw very similar game Absolver, look at gameplay and their sides, like only left side can have like 3 combo hit but every hit has different move, like 1st hit is punch, 2nd is leg, 3rd is elbow all that 3 moves is square, square, square, one button and on top of that u can go from one of that squares to triangle button which is another sequence of 3 different moves AND ON TOP OF THAT 6 moves each move can have his own trait like guard breaker, evasive kick, ect. and that is only on one side so not to mention that they have 4 sides.. WHICH IS MIND BLOWINGLY THE DEFINITION OF WORDS LIKE VARIETY AND OPTIONS which is ultimately fun..

someone could say yeah bro thats two different games, too different themes or whatnot ok hey just lookup real sword fights on youtube like HEMA or something, do samurai with katana have just 5 different moves(yeah Im looking at orochi coz i play him but all chars need more)? I think not, just the options are much more...

Again thank you for the reply and please do take this to the team.

Cheers!

Shakti.
08-22-2017, 04:15 PM
While I'm not sure myself, I can certainly note down the question for the team, LuckyStrikerLP.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind...

LuckyStrikerLHP
08-22-2017, 08:37 PM
Hey Im happy that I got any kind response from them, thats good and Im not in a hurry to be rude or something, the game will be played and we have time, everyone is talking this char is OP, that char is broken and similar so why not take a different approach If I need to be that guy who must say hey we need more moves/options coz this isnt going nowhere so be it, they will remember this when they run out of ideas anyway and to me this solution seems logical...