PDA

View Full Version : You done did yourself ubi

MTSHxPreacher
08-21-2017, 09:06 PM
RANT BEGIN

You done did it ubi... you say you improve networking and matchmaking but in reality you did the opposite. 15 damn mins to get into a game just to be only facing bots. Then go into another game just to have only bots on my team.

Then i try again to get a error saying game is full twice.

I finally get into a game and its great till the host leaves and disconnects me and the opposite team at the final kill.

after that i also got an error saying matchmaking is not ready like 15 times and had to restart to actually get into a game then to be kicked out again.

Then i get into a game to get stuck at Gameplay synchronizing but everyone else and I'm just sitting here getting beat without seeing whats going on and having to restart and get a 10 min ban because i had to leave to get out of a error screen.

I mean like come on ubi your killing me smalls. Please add some type of percent of steel and xp once you get an error so your time aint wasted cause all together yall owe me tons of steel and xp.

I'm not one to scream for a buff or debuff but damn ubi you need a giant buff.

I'm sorry ubi i love you but i think this marriage is toxic and we need to go into some counselling,

I still love you though..

RANT ENDED

Mythic MK II
08-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Yep, ever since S3 it has been like that. Whenever I start the game I know it will take atleast 10 minutes beforre I actually get into a match. It's always match full, combined with network errrors. idk why, but it has been a absolute ****fest since S3. It's so hard to get a dominion matrch without being matched up with bots for the whole match or to even get a match at all.

NPG_Opie
08-21-2017, 10:22 PM
I've had very little to no issues with this on PS4. what do you play on?

MTSHxPreacher
08-21-2017, 11:08 PM
Xbox one

UbiJurassic
08-22-2017, 12:57 AM
RANT BEGIN

You done did it ubi... you say you improve networking and matchmaking but in reality you did the opposite. 15 damn mins to get into a game just to be only facing bots. Then go into another game just to have only bots on my team.

Then i try again to get a error saying game is full twice.

I finally get into a game and its great till the host leaves and disconnects me and the opposite team at the final kill.

after that i also got an error saying matchmaking is not ready like 15 times and had to restart to actually get into a game then to be kicked out again.

Then i get into a game to get stuck at Gameplay synchronizing but everyone else and I'm just sitting here getting beat without seeing whats going on and having to restart and get a 10 min ban because i had to leave to get out of a error screen.

I mean like come on ubi your killing me smalls. Please add some type of percent of steel and xp once you get an error so your time aint wasted cause all together yall owe me tons of steel and xp.

I'm not one to scream for a buff or debuff but damn ubi you need a giant buff.

I'm sorry ubi i love you but i think this marriage is toxic and we need to go into some counselling,

I still love you though..

RANT ENDED

We've forwarded feedback regarding partial steel or xp, for matches that were interrupted, to the team for consideration. If we receive any updates on it, we'll be sure to let players know.