PDA

View Full Version : It amazes me...

DoodTheMan
08-21-2017, 07:20 PM
The ability that people have for throwing Dominion games is just astonishing. "The enemy team is breaking" is apparently code for "don't defend any zones and split up."

DoctorMcBatman
08-21-2017, 07:56 PM
The ability that people have for throwing Dominion games is just astonishing. "The enemy team is breaking" is apparently code for "don't defend any zones and split up."

This is anecdotal. I play plenty of games in which the team tries to take bases back and turn the tide (and quite often, it works). Sometimes, it's up to me the capture that base if the rest of the team isn't doing it.

Think strategically, and do as much as you can. You'll find that more often than not, just 1 base capture can turn the tide of the game.

bmason1000
08-21-2017, 09:29 PM
The ability that people have for throwing Dominion games is just astonishing. "The enemy team is breaking" is apparently code for "don't defend any zones and split up."totally know what you mean. Yeah, they're breaking. There's still four of them and it only takes one of them to get the score back to 900. Its not time to go hunting yet.

DoctorMcBatman
08-21-2017, 09:34 PM
This is anecdotal. I play plenty of games in which the team tries to take bases back and turn the tide (and quite often, it works). Sometimes, it's up to me the capture that base if the rest of the team isn't doing it.

Think strategically, and do as much as you can. You'll find that more often than not, just 1 base capture can turn the tide of the game.

Nvm, I misunderstood OP.

OapokalypseO
08-21-2017, 10:04 PM
many games no one talks in 4vs4 . u ping group up still I see someone run solo 1vs3. I know its unrank and people try to level up and learn I guess but after playing for a while I feel like 60%+ of the community is low skill. I say 60% since I am trying to be nice. I still meet people that don't know basic of the game and they like really high rep . I wonder what they did all this time . sad . sometimes I meet really amazing skilled players too. I hope rank with spearte this bul****

UbiJurassic
08-22-2017, 01:35 AM

It's all about that team synergy. There will be some games where you and your team just sync up and work together knowing exactly what to do to turn the tide. Other games, you may have teammates running about without a care in the world.