PDA

View Full Version : Ubisofting

Haplo_Bane
08-20-2017, 08:59 PM
I know I said I wasn't going to post until the For Honor 2nd year edition"now with dedicated servers",but this is too precious. Side note: Funny to see the same complaints since the first month with the ubisoft moderaters giving the EXACT same responses and the same ubifanboys valiantly defending with their same old comments.Haven't missed much have I. Points for consistency I suppose. But the reason for this post is : "UBISOFTING A GAME" is actually a terminology in the gaming community now. And let's face it. You earned it.I heard how bad the AC multi-player was. Stopped buying them. I heard how bad division was. Didn't buy it. I heard how bad R6 was "before the 2nd year now with dedicated servers edition". Didn't buy it. Now I've experienced it firsthand I can honestly say it's a reputation well deserved. Well done ubi's. Give yourselfs a pat on the back. p.s thanks for all the free games you've been spewing out on the xbox to try and restore your pr. You guys are hilarious.

Linnix1
08-20-2017, 09:13 PM
They've been limp since Assassins Creed Brotherhood died

AgentCelt
08-20-2017, 09:14 PM
I know I said I wasn't going to post until the For Honor 2nd year edition"now with dedicated servers",but this is too precious. Side note: Funny to see the same complaints since the first month with the ubisoft moderaters giving the EXACT same responses and the same ubifanboys valiantly defending with their same old comments.Haven't missed much have I. Points for consistency I suppose. But the reason for this post is : "UBISOFTING A GAME" is actually a terminology in the gaming community now. And let's face it. You earned it.I heard how bad the AC multi-player was. Stopped buying them. I heard how bad division was. Didn't buy it. I heard how bad R6 was "before the 2nd year now with dedicated servers edition". Didn't buy it. Now I've experienced it firsthand I can honestly say it's a reputation well deserved. Well done ubi's. Give yourselfs a pat on the back. p.s thanks for all the free games you've been spewing out on the xbox to try and restore your pr. You guys are hilarious.

Division and R6 are great games though. Division got a bit too repetitive for me eventually but it was worth the buy. AC on the other hand is The Purge of video games. Great concept, horrible execution. Black Flag was ****ing awesome though. Don't ye go dissing the pirates matey.

Linnix1
08-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Black flag was a good pirate sim but a horrid assassin's game so even if the games great it still failed

Haplo_Bane
08-20-2017, 09:44 PM
I would NEVER dis a pirate. Mind you I've played many a game that the majority didn't like,but I've loved. Hawken springs to mind. And truth to be told, if anyone says "you can't judge a game you haven't played",they'd be right. But it IS a commonly used phrase now (Gaming community,not real world) After hearing/reading it in many different environments and circumstances I just HAD to come back.And yes. I am a bit of a bastard. Can I say bastard?

Haplo_Bane
08-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Hopefuly it doesn't get to the stage where,after a fella gives his best effort in bed,she says"Well, you ubisofted that one again.