PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Ezio's Collection - what next?

Corfunty
08-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Hello,

this question may have been asked on many occasions, but it was never properly addressed. I'm wondering whether Ubisoft will release another collection of remastered games. Is it likelly to happen? Awkwardly, AC III is the only mainstream AC at the moment (apart from the first one, but I think It'll get a remake sometime) that is unavailable on the PS4.

strigoi1958
08-20-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm not 100% sure (because I'm on PC) but I believe Ezio's trilogy was remastered to improve the graphics and shorten loading times. I think as consoles are getting updated more frequently and backwards compatibility becomes more of a problem, more games will get remastered (provided there is a big enough demand or a reason like an anniversary remastered edition). But I think they will be done.

GiovanniAmarosa
08-21-2017, 08:21 AM
Wish list:

1.Going forward with Ac I would love to see them do an Elise game that takes place during the book.
2. With the ps4 pro and Xbox x maybe they can use that new power to execute their original idea for ACU. I think they were too ambitious and the next gen consoles at the time couldn't handle it. So with the new ones maybe they can smooth out some of the lingering issues it still faces.
3. And if they go back and remaster things I would love if they altered not just graphic for unity. Maybe alter the UI. Maybe if you listening Ubi give me the Arno tailored outfit as an out fit not a level 3 gear. I still wear it cuz it's my fav but still, make an out fit. it's easily one of the coolest assassin outfits ever.
4. All in all, I know none of this going to happen but it would be awesome if it did. Regardless I think Ubi can really do some great things by going back and remastering their old games
5. I think ac3 really deserves a remaster and like my suggestions with unity above maybe they can improve even more. Depends on how much they want to do with them. I say do it because I think like most fan we would def buy them.

Corfunty
08-21-2017, 12:13 PM
Wish list:

1.Going forward with Ac I would love to see them do an Elise game that takes place during the book.
2. With the ps4 pro and Xbox x maybe they can use that new power to execute their original idea for ACU. I think they were too ambitious and the next gen consoles at the time couldn't handle it. So with the new ones maybe they can smooth out some of the lingering issues it still faces.
3. And if they go back and remaster things I would love if they altered not just graphic for unity. Maybe alter the UI. Maybe if you listening Ubi give me the Arno tailored outfit as an out fit not a level 3 gear. I still wear it cuz it's my fav but still, make an out fit. it's easily one of the coolest assassin outfits ever.
4. All in all, I know none of this going to happen but it would be awesome if it did. Regardless I think Ubi can really do some great things by going back and remastering their old games
5. I think ac3 really deserves a remaster and like my suggestions with unity above maybe they can improve even more. Depends on how much they want to do with them. I say do it because I think like most fan we would def buy them.

I thoroughly agree. AC III in particular seems to struggle from being released on last gen.