PDA

View Full Version : The restore health feats

DoctorMcBatman
08-20-2017, 01:42 AM
Obviously they're not going anywhere, and they've been in the game since at least release. But does it annoy anyone else when you have a decent 1v1, and at the last minute the enemy just restores half their health? For some classes which have weaker armor I sort of get it, but there are quite a few classes which have plenty of natural health. And Warlord can just rez himself? I know I'm way late posting this, but I don't see people talk about it that much.

NOTE: Not referring to the health restoration feats that you get by killing minions/executing players.

kweassa1
08-20-2017, 01:48 AM
People don't talk about it that much because it's what 4v4 with feats+items is, and it's hardly an issue at all.

Somebody got restored some HP? Too bad. *shrug*. :rolleyes:

If you want 1v1s without any influence or variables outside of pure combat prowess, you could always play duels.

And I can bet whatever class you use, there'd be someone just as miffed about the feats your own class uses.

DoctorMcBatman
08-20-2017, 01:53 AM
And I can bet whatever class you use, there'd be someone just as miffed about the feats your own class uses.

No one's ever complained about my pugno mortis followed directly by a catapult... oh wait. You raise a good point sir.

bmason1000
08-20-2017, 01:57 AM
They just destroyed my berserker feat. Apparently people were indeed miffed about feats.