PDA

View Full Version : Is the new Viking Village map an Elimination arena only?

Mighty_Mackerel
08-20-2017, 01:31 AM
I've been DYING to play on the new Viking Village map in Dominion mode, but I haven't been able to since season 3 started. It's not even on the map vote page. Have I just been having bad luck or is the map only available in Elimination matches?

UbiNoty
08-20-2017, 01:39 AM
The Viking Village is available for all game modes except dominion unfortunately. You can play it in the special elimination event list on the world map if you want to experience it though!

Mighty_Mackerel
08-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Dang... alright. :(

SlashingElbow
08-20-2017, 01:02 PM
That kills the game for alot of people who where waiting for fresh maps.. 1 extra map in dominion just dont cut it.. ITs an insult..- Great update and i love the game how it is now but come on.. 1 map for dominion wth?

AgentCelt
08-20-2017, 07:02 PM
I've been DYING to play on the new Viking Village map in Dominion mode, but I haven't been able to since season 3 started. It's not even on the map vote page. Have I just been having bad luck or is the map only available in Elimination matches?

I'm a bit annoyed with the new Viking map. They brought out new maps that fit the characters of each of the new DLC heroes. I was expecting something that fits the Highlander, he's Celtic not Viking. Would have been better with a map with some wooden fortress and some Celtic hut. Rivers, cliffs and all that of the sorts.