PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror rework time frame? Expected changes?

OfTheStone
08-19-2017, 11:40 PM
I really hope Conq gets his rework soon. I've already played him a lot since the recent changes and he's still struggling. Even though he's gotten stronger in some ways, he's gotten weaker in others as well. Even though he's still pretty resistant to chip damage, because of the recent revenge changes, Conq isn't able to push people around with his SB anymore while they're in revenge mode taking away the ability to control his opponent. Basically, the real issue is that many characters received a passive buff from these changes while Conq basically stayed the same. Meaning he still has all the same issues that leave him easily countered and out of date. He also has many persistent bugs that need to be dealt with. For those who play the Conq a lot, they know what the bugs are. They're not game breaking or anything, just very annoying. I just would like to know if there's a time frame yet for his upcoming changes and what they might be. I'm just hoping he doesn't get drastically changed to the point of high rep Conqs being forced to learn a new character. I'll also be posting a thread in Suggestions and Feedback for suggested changes he should receive to make him a healthy character while also keeping his virtually the same and discussing the know bugs he has. Looking for other people thoughts on this as well.

Stichller
08-19-2017, 11:49 PM
I cant say what ubi will do with my Main, but what i can say: Seeing the many moves of the New Fighters.
I have to cry 😕😞

OfTheStone
08-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Just posted my suggestions for his changes in Suggestions and Feedback. Go check it out and leave a like. Hopefully the devs might be able to see it!