PDA

View Full Version : Really tired of ballista

XreaperX1470
08-19-2017, 11:26 PM
That map is beyond boring with the balistas you have this awesome map and you don't use any of it. All you get is camping teammates that become worthless I had 3 ppl waiting on c so they can use it after one dies. They take away from what this game is and the map that was made so well what a waste.

SikanderAzam
08-19-2017, 11:30 PM
That map is beyond boring with the balistas you have this awesome map and you don't use any of it. All you get is camping teammates that become worthless I had 3 ppl waiting on c so they can use it after one dies. They take away from what this game is and the map that was made so well what a waste.

I fully agree, and posted about this yesterday. They don't fit the game. They also make the map extremely lopsided, and the ballista in A can't really shoot much of C, but the ballista in C can fire into the main are of A. It makes C a dramatically more valuable and more defensible zone.

UbiNoty
08-19-2017, 11:33 PM
We've passed along some similar feedback about the ballistas to the team and we'll be looking at and evaluating this new map mechanic in the coming days.

AgentCelt
08-19-2017, 11:46 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I love the ballista. I love maps like Sanctuary bridge that has some interactivity. Maybe they are a bit too powerful or maybe they do recover too quick but the concept is amazing. I'd love to see Ubisoft explore more ideas for interactivity on maps. Maybe some murder holes in castles to pour boiling oil on attackers? Being able to pull up wooden fortification to block the balista line of sight? canons? Being able to kick down ladders, or put them back up?

Malyngo
08-20-2017, 12:41 AM
It has come to a point where I just quit the server as soon as this map shows up.
Being oneshotted by those stupid ballistas is not my kind of fun.