PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

Twistedfate98
08-19-2017, 07:44 PM
So I havnt played since season 1, anyone have a tier list for this season? Is Conq, LB and nobushi still good?

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 07:58 PM
top tier : Warlord, PK, Raider ( with stampede abuse)
between top and mid tier : Centurion, Gladi?
Mid tier: Raider( without stampede abuse), Warden, LB (turtle LB using blockshove quite alot)
between mid and low tier: Cong, Orochi, Nobushi, Valk, Shinobi, Highlander, LB (no turtle LB)
Low tier: Shugoki, Zerker

in MY opinion...on PC

Jiblet2017
08-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Based on the last tournament, tiers are based around who can exploit unlocks and broken mechanics most effectively with the exception of cent. People say cent is mid-upper tier, but in a good players hand he is clearly top tier (as evidenced by an 18 round win-streak and coming in second without exploits against an exclusively exploiting roster).

However at lower level play where exploits may be much less common its important to distinguish between game modes.

my recommendation- with the speed they are balancing, just pick up cent. He is fun to play, a god in 4's, and very strong in 1's. He may get nerfed, but that is a long way off.

He also only gets better with team coordination.

UbiNoty
08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
I wouldn't bank too much on a tier list for the entirety of the season as that is wholly subject to lots of change and upheaval with planned balance patches and def meta updates.

As for the unlock exploits, we're doing our best to fix them as quickly as we can and some of them we've already addressed. So I wouldn't rely too much on those either as part of any long-term strategy :)

Jiblet2017
08-19-2017, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't bank too much on a tier list for the entirety of the season as that is wholly subject to lots of change and upheaval with planned balance patches and def meta updates.

As for the unlock exploits, we're doing our best to fix them as quickly as we can and some of them we've already addressed. So I wouldn't rely too much on those either as part of any long-term strategy :)

You have also been trying to fix cent for over a season. Additionally I have personally submitted tickets with respect to many of the unlock exploits during open beta only to have them left in the game. At this pace, it seems like we have at least till season 4 for unlocks/exploits.