PDA

View Full Version : Chip Dmg kills allready?

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 06:04 PM
I have been playing with my friend and he noticed that he could kill an enemy with chip dmg, so we tested it in custome match

He brought me to 1 bar HP and just threw heavys at me while im blocking, i had only 1 hp and his heavys didnt kill me but after 3-5 heavys It suddenly killed me through my block
we tested it a while and it seems that it kills completely random, sometimes it kills after 2 heavys and sometimes it needs more

is this a bug or intended?

brashtralas
08-19-2017, 06:05 PM
I have been playing with my friend and he noticed that he could kill an enemy with chip dmg, so we tested it in custome match

He brought me to 1 bar HP and just though heavys at me while im blocking, i had only 1 hp and his heavys didnt kill me but after 3-5 heavys It suddenly killed me through my block

is this a bug or intended?

Happens to me in dominion when I'm blocking multiple people, as well.

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 06:23 PM
anyone else knows something?

UbiInsulin
08-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi Lyskir! Thanks for letting us know about this. Chip damage is still not supposed to be lethal per the patch notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-298289-16/for-honor-v111-patch-notes), so I'll pass this along to the team. Any video of the issue would be greatly appreciated!

Epoqx
08-19-2017, 06:57 PM
was just about to make a thread on it.

http://imgur.com/nHpCX0c

He killed me on chip damage with a heavy. Something to note : He had the Attack bonus.

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 07:42 PM
was just about to make a thread on it.

http://imgur.com/nHpCX0c

He killed me on chip damage with a heavy. Something to note : He had the Attack bonus.

we had gear OFF in custome match so it has to be something else then

i dont have any recording software but everyone can test it

SenBotsu893
08-19-2017, 08:34 PM
its probably not the chip damage that killed you.
its the boost damage chip that killed you.
similar to revenge boost chip.

but in all honesty chip SHOULD kill. if not its just a turlte game as it was before

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 08:41 PM
its probably not the chip damage that killed you.
its the boost damage chip that killed you.
similar to revenge boost chip.

but in all honesty chip SHOULD kill. if not its just a turlte game as it was before

we tested it in custome match with gear off, just normal heavys without boosts or anything, it still kills u randomly

Oupyz
08-19-2017, 08:43 PM
i do like the idea that chip can kill

i think it will be better for the game overall

so i'm not against it , glad they ****ed up the code and chip can kill now

UbiNoty
08-19-2017, 11:23 PM
we tested it in custome match with gear off, just normal heavys without boosts or anything, it still kills u randomly

If you can consistently reproduce it, please send us a video explaining what you did (ie: custom with gear off and normal heavy attacks), what heroes you used, etc. and the killing chip damage blow. It would help us a lot so we can delve a bit further to find the exact cause of death.

bmason1000
08-19-2017, 11:43 PM
I've been killed by chip 4 times today by nobushi, centurion, gladiator and highlander

Tyrjo
08-20-2017, 09:57 AM
I have also noticed being killed and killing with chip damage.

Manlorey
08-20-2017, 11:06 AM
Yeah, you can kill and be killed with chip, with enough armour penetration it is doable. So the devs already fixed the def meta :D

Lyskir
08-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Yeah, you can kill and be killed with chip, with enough armour penetration it is doable. So the devs already fixed the def meta :D

nah its also possible without gear stats

im trying to make a clip in custome match today