PDA

View Full Version : Oleg please you have to do something about friendly kills

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 09:53 PM
There IS something wrong with the system of counting kills. I think crashes should NOT be counted as kills at all. On the one hand we'd get rid of ppl who try to ram online to get points, and on the other hand , which is even more important, we could get rid of stupid friendly kills. It happens so often whether the stupid AI crashes into you from your six and you get a friendly kill, or there is a lag online and one player gets killed the other one doesn't even notice that there was a crash because of the lag but gets a friendly kill. If you hit a friend with bullets FK is okay and should be punished but it's not my fault if AI is too stupid or someone has a bad lag!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

2 things we need in FB:
The 110 and the desert!!!
http://exn.ca/news/images/1999/04/23/19990423-Me110coloursideMAIN.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 09:53 PM
There IS something wrong with the system of counting kills. I think crashes should NOT be counted as kills at all. On the one hand we'd get rid of ppl who try to ram online to get points, and on the other hand , which is even more important, we could get rid of stupid friendly kills. It happens so often whether the stupid AI crashes into you from your six and you get a friendly kill, or there is a lag online and one player gets killed the other one doesn't even notice that there was a crash because of the lag but gets a friendly kill. If you hit a friend with bullets FK is okay and should be punished but it's not my fault if AI is too stupid or someone has a bad lag!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

2 things we need in FB:
The 110 and the desert!!!
http://exn.ca/news/images/1999/04/23/19990423-Me110coloursideMAIN.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 01:54 PM
So what about all the times where you chew that enemy plane to bits and although he's doomed to crash he's still going to be slowly gliding in till his plane hits the ground. What you suggest, from what I can tell, negates the fact that many kills are made by doing significant damage but not outright destroying the aircraft. This is especially true of American aircraft armed with 6 or 8 .50 cal machine guns that tend to tear apart engines and flight control systems more than actually breaking the plane up.

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 03:06 PM
I love the times when you are hammering an enemy online and a teammate flying 700kmh on a flightpath 90 degrees to yours flies right between you and your target and runs right throught your bullets and loses a wing.

All you can do is say, "Moron!". Then you get neg points. Maybe someday computer flight sims will have enough cpu power to assess who was flying like an idiot.

Until then, FB prolly is more than you could ever expect and then some.