PDA

View Full Version : Been away for 3 months....

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 06:43 AM
I left this game around 3 months ago when there was nothing but Centurion & Shinobi in every single match. The lack of balance & the lack of diversity in the matches was too much for me to deal with. I came back to see how much the game has changed & I see MANY great changes.

Great changes I have seen

- The way you can preview executions is very well done

- Leaver penalty FINALLY

- Great looking gear

- Decent balance changes

- Love the new War Banner

- Stability is MUCH better

However a few things that I despised before are STILL present & honestly I cannot fathom how they have not been implemented and/or fixed by now.

- Valkyrie is STILL a no skill required spam machine. Its literally the same exact combo EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. L+H+Sweep. Its tedious. Its repetitive & far too often its hit box doesn't even read correctly. I can WELL outside the reach and get knocked down or I can be RIGHT next to it and nothing happens at all. I was SURE that something would have been done about this, but nope. I still get Valkyries is every other match that do literally NOTHING but sweeps.

- Matchmaking is STILL absolute flaming garbage. I am solo player and in the past 3 hours of playing only 2 matches were against teams that were not pre-made groups. So I get stuck watching my team lose 1000-200 because somehow MY TEAM has no pre-made pairs or triplets in it. The pre-made scrubs just run in groups of 2 or 3 not even playing the objective. Worrying more about kills than anything else and then if by some miracle my team gets up the Pre-made group simply splits itself between A & C then uses PERFECT teamwork that can only be achieved through pre-made groups to pick the solo players apart. I cannot fathom how this has not been fixed.

- Roll is still not efficient enough for you to get away from players. If I find myself jumped by 3 people obviously I need to gtfo, but the roll mechanic does not cover enough distance to do that. Either that or one of the Champions (Like Valkyrie for instance) have these leaping strikes that cover so much distance that is it literally impossible to roll away or run away to regroup.

The matchmaking however is my main complaint. This game favors ONLY pre-made groups and the matchmaking does not compensate for this in ANY way. Skill doesn't matter. If you have a pre-made team you will win 90% of the time.

Been back for only 3 hours so thats the only stuff thats jumped out to me so far, but if these 3 hours is any indication Ubisoft you guys have made great strides since I left but its not enough for me to stay. I have a few days before my next Gamefly gets here, but unless it shapes up For Honor is going back to the shelf.

EDIT: Let me add the fact the game is STILL nothing but Parries and NOTHING ELSE.

Linnix1
08-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Wait you actually finished a match? I thought that stuff was a myth

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 06:48 AM
Wait you actually finished a match? I thought that stuff was a myth

Haven't had a single disconnect in 3 hours.

Stability has improved ALOT

Sir_rage_quit
08-19-2017, 06:52 AM
Haven't had a single disconnect in 3 hours.

Stability has improved ALOT

not for me it went worst the last 3 hour i have been able to finish 1 game only and im trying to grind the lvl for the highlander ... for honor make it hard honestly to like this game. if its not teh cancer cent its the connection dont get me wrong at the release of the dlc i did not got that many dc but yesterday and today it crazy
edit: green nat and 120 mbps connection
but i ****ing love the 2 new hero ! worth it !

SwellChemosabe
08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Well if you love this so far you're gonna love what's coming throughout season three and in season 4. Multiple patches to include defense meta changes, ranked mode (hopefully sometime next week) and sometime either during our after season 4 they're planning on putting in dedicated servers and a new original 4v4 game mode. They've even released weekend events for realistic versions of elimination and dominion (believe me, that was all kinds of awesome) The game has made many improvements, and it's really starting to deliver on that great potential I'm sure we all saw in it when we watched the first trailers for the game.

If you want to know more you should go check out the warriors den videos and descriptions.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Well if you love this so far you're gonna love what's coming throughout season three and in season 4. Multiple patches to include defense meta changes, ranked mode (hopefully sometime next week) and sometime either during our after season 4 they're planning on putting in dedicated servers and a new original 4v4 game mode. They've even released weekend events for realistic versions of elimination and dominion (believe me, that was all kinds of awesome) The game has made many improvements, and it's really starting to deliver on that great potential I'm sure we all saw in it when we watched the first trailers for the game.

If you want to know more you should go check out the warriors den videos and descriptions.

Dedicated servers!??!!?

That I did not hear about. Thats a bombshell

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 08:04 AM
Also how in the hell is there not a surrender option yet?

If its 800-100 I don't wanna waste my time.

Linnix1
08-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the thunderdome

S0Mi_xD
08-19-2017, 09:27 AM
Hey Coyote :D
welcome back - taking a break in For Honor is a must have to not go crazy ^^.

Yeah stability is much better, bit i think it was always better on ps4 then pc.

I am back since aroud 2 weeks, took a break as well ^^

(If you are interessted, i would like to hear your opinion on this)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1725953-The-perfect-plan-to-justify-Berserkers-name!!-(summary-of-needed-buffs)

Knight_Raime
08-19-2017, 10:08 AM
welcome back coyote!

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Hey welcome back. It's better some on xbox as well, been so good this week once I close out my contract orders I will have hit three rep points this week.

For Honor released a roadmap for seasons three and four here http://cdn3-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2017/07/for-honor-roadmap-2017-2018.jpg One of the bigger things they have going other than the servers is they are redesigining the tutorial and training modes, they are going to have programmable bots in training with programmable bots and a graphic showing your input, the damage and stamina cost of each move.

If you haven't duelled yet, what is not on that roadmap is that one of the new maps had an area specifically designed for duel and they redid three of the duel maps, the temple ruin, the forest and the one with the falling pit and spikes on the wall (name escapes me right now), pits for the latter fall after 25 seconds and others they have either made the balcony whole in the case of a bridge in tower ruin or moved a spawn point as they have on that same map and in the forest.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 10:25 AM

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1725953-The-perfect-plan-to-justify-Berserkers-name!!-(summary-of-needed-buffs)

welcome back coyote!

Thanks guys!

https://media.giphy.com/media/XKk74yufiXrfa/giphy.gif

XxHunterHxX
08-19-2017, 10:49 AM
but you got out...why did you come back....its like saying you quit doing smack just to come back and start all over again LOL

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 11:20 AM

but you got out...why did you come back....its like saying you quit doing smack just to come back and start all over again LOL

To be perfectly honest I came back because of the Gladiator.

I was one of the people since Aplha that has been BEGGING for the classic Gladiator Trident + Net combo. They gave me 2/3 of that, The only other thing they could have introduced to make me come back is a Rapier style fighter.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 11:21 AM

I was one of the people since Aplha that has been BEGGING for the classic Gladiator Trident + Net combo. They gave me 2/3 of that, The only other thing they could have introduced to make me come back is a Rapier style fighter.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 11:27 AM

Yeah I want to try gladiator, he might push my peacekeeper as main, I just have too many rep levels to get first, decided season 3 I am focussing on a specific goal lol. The offshoot of this is Huntress and Ronin are more likely, the guy who posted about them is now four in four including very specific details like then highlander having two stances and the gladiator didn't even have a spoiler picture.

vgrimr_J
08-19-2017, 11:29 AM
there is also bugs going on atleast in xbox.

- game is about to start bug when trying to find a game in groups ( keeps just loading in lobby and game doesnt start)
- infinite vs screen
- matchmaking is not ready
- ppl cant join groups without restarting the game
-cant follow your group to games
and the connection got worse after season 3 along matchmaking so called skillbased one im only playing against and with low level ppl when im at rep 75 total

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 11:38 AM
This whole "LET ME PUT YOU IN THIS GAME THAT IS BEYOND REPAIR!!!!" that the matchmaking is doing is SEVERELY pissing me off.

The match I just got put into

http://i.imgur.com/lHg2EgE.jpg

vgrimr_J
08-19-2017, 11:59 AM
there is some serious issues with mm and this is one of them

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 12:06 PM
there is some serious issues with mm and this is one of them

That and the fact that Parries are STILL the god mode in this game has me 3 inches from putting this back on the shelf.

"Let me just sit here till my team comes or you attack so I can parry you and destroy you in a single never ending combo"

That is NOT how a FIGHTING game should work.

The ENDLESS parries are BS

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 12:09 PM
That and the fact that Parries are STILL the god mode in this game has me 3 inches from putting this back on the shelf.

"Let me just sit here till my team comes or you attack so I can parry you and destroy you in a single never ending combo"

That is NOT how a FIGHTING game should work.

The ENDLESS parries are BS

Parries are one of the things they are working on in the defensive meta fix. They had it at the state that no parry caused a guardbreak chance in the last PTS but a vocal group were angered that there was no different reward for light parries so it is something they are still looking at.

Specialkha
08-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Ppl have been asking for parry nerf since alpha/beta. Still waiting. Curious to see how it will end when they will finally release their long awaited Def meta patch. I predict it will be a fail.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Parries are one of the things they are working on in the defensive meta fix. They had it at the state that no parry caused a guardbreak chance in the last PTS but a vocal group were angered that there was no different reward for light parries so it is something they are still looking at.

My main issue is that scrubs (and I emphasize that word) sit there and literally do NOTHING but parry and then sit back and jerk themselves off like they are good.

They aren't.

Congrats you are exploiting a SINGLE aspect of the game to get kills and wins.

You must be SO proud.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 12:26 PM
My main issue is that scrubs (and I emphasize that word) sit there and literally do NOTHING but parry and then sit back and jerk themselves off like they are good.

They aren't.

You must be SO proud.

Yeah I really wish they had at least put the heavy parry fix through, and I think they said they still don't want a guardbreak on light parry but with the feedback they had they are looking at what else they can give.

I'm in the camp that the PTS changes sounded good they should have put them all through and made changes from there, but I also do see the need to be cautious about making too many changes at once and then being in a position they can't win because some will not want them touched at all and some things might need dialling back.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Yeah I really wish they had at least put the heavy parry fix through, and I think they said they still don't want a guardbreak on light parry but with the feedback they had they are looking at what else they can give.

I'm in the camp that the PTS changes sounded good they should have put them all through and made changes from there, but I also do see the need to be cautious about making too many changes at once and then being in a position they can't win because some will not want them touched at all and some things might need dialling back.

At this point I would pay $60 AGAIN just to see them remove Parry completely.

Thats how sick I am of this crap.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 12:41 PM
At this point I would pay $60 AGAIN just to see them remove Parry completely.

Thats how sick I am of this crap.

Yeah hopefully those get fixed pretty soon, we know that Ubi have a community test event in September and they will be using their public test server over the coming months. We have chip damage, they have a flicker fix they are happy with, just working out the last kinks on, they're still looking at parry and at making out of stamina state more dangerous.

In terms of matchmaking, they did say some of the stuff they have done on connection has impacted on that people are being matched with a wider net than they would like, I guess some of that is it cycles through skills first rather than region as it used to. Though dominion, sometimes the extra player instead of a bot makes all the difference. My team in my last dominion started with two bots and we went 500 down before we had a zone, we wound up sweeping the zones for a time when we got two more actual players and won a tight double breaking. Still yeah it can get pretty frustrating when you start that far behind over and over.

Manlorey
08-19-2017, 12:44 PM
At this point I would pay $60 AGAIN just to see them remove Parry completely. Thats how sick I am of this crap.
I think you came back to the wrong game for you, then. This isn't Tekken.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 12:51 PM
I think you came back to the wrong game for you, then. This isn't Tekken.

I thank god that you and people like you aren't in charge of this game lol

Manlorey
08-19-2017, 12:56 PM
You neither, which is actually even better.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 01:00 PM
You neither, which is actually even better.

The best part is that they have been talking about nerfing the defensive meta for months.

Whats the biggest part of the defensive meta?

Oh RIGHT?!?!

Its the Parry :o

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Yeah sooner or later something is happening to the parry, Roman flat out said that the rewards on it, especially on heavy, are too much.Whatever they do with light parry it likely won't be on guardbreak level either though that is a wait and see to be certain.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Yeah sooner or later something is happening to the parry, Roman flat out said that the rewards on it, especially on heavy, are too much.Whatever they do with light parry it likely won't be on guardbreak level either though that is a wait and see to be certain.

I am 100% okay with a parry.

The fact that it can be spammed is the problem.

Put a cooldown on it and I would be happy

RatedChaotic
08-19-2017, 01:23 PM
I cant see how stability gets better for some and worse for others. My experience has gotten worse. Bots not being replaced in game or having 2 players and 6 bots. Errors every other game. People quiting during the breaking chime. Players using glitches to not receive penalty. Resyncs that rewind the game back 20 secs. Rarely I get in a game thats fresh. Dominion has gotten worse for me. Duels are still good.

Some duel maps are losing some ledges. Big plus.

Antonioj26
08-19-2017, 01:25 PM
I am 100% okay with a parry.

The fact that it can be spammed is the problem.

Put a cooldown on it and I would be happy

You're a zerk, if anyone can punish someone fishing for parries it's you and with the removal of timesnap it's even harder to pull off those parries. Btw welcome back.

Manlorey
08-19-2017, 01:26 PM
The best part is that they have been talking about nerfing the defensive meta for months.

Whats the biggest part of the defensive meta?

Oh RIGHT?!?!

Its the Parry :o

They've been putting out ideas, and the devs themselves said that not everything on the PTR will be implemented, they want to make changes with care and not breaking the game, which is good.
Parry during OoS could possibly be implemented with tweaks to its strengths or benefits. which is a balanced approach.

What IS NOT good is, that PC balancing is ruining the game experience on the other platforms.

Many people said it before and brought up this issue repeatedly, the defensive meta was and is for most not a problem for the console players. Sure, there are needs for class buffs, like Kensei openers (they got it right with the Raider). But the defensive meta is far, far less an issue there. Problem is, they do not balance the game versions according to platform specifics, they balance the game based on PC input, while console feedback is ignored.

So yeah, I am against just worsening the gameplay defense wise for the console players even more by nerfing defense based solely on one-sided input and radical game breaking ideas. Even if the devs can't balance the different platforms separatly due to resource limits, what they can do is look into this problem from different perspectives and testing it thoroughly.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 01:56 PM
I cant see how stability gets better for some and worse for others. My experience has gotten worse. Bots not being replaced in game or having 2 players and 6 bots. Errors every other game. People quiting during the breaking chime. Players using glitches to not receive penalty. Resyncs that rewind the game back 20 secs. Rarely I get in a game thats fresh. Dominion has gotten worse for me. Duels are still good.

Some duel maps are losing some ledges. Big plus.

Might be a region thing, i don't know. All I know is that the daylight hours are a lot more stable for me than they were. There is no point me going into pvp after 11 pm, just not going to happen, but odds are I get at least a few hours during the day that I am staying in games with the occasional, a few times in a game every few games, out of sync. So given I couldn't 4v4 at all when the game first came out, yeah for me it has gotten better some.

RatedChaotic
08-19-2017, 02:18 PM
Might be a region thing, i don't know. All I know is that the daylight hours are a lot more stable for me than they were. There is no point me going into pvp after 11 pm, just not going to happen, but odds are I get at least a few hours during the day that I am staying in games with the occasional, a few times in a game every few games, out of sync. So given I couldn't 4v4 at all when the game first came out, yeah for me it has gotten better some.

P2P regions gotta lovem. I shouldnt have this issue being on the east coast of the US.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 02:20 PM
P2P regions gotta lovem.

Yeah hopefully dedicated servers fix things some. I've had a good enough couple of weeks of it, I had some characters near a rep point at the time but before season start I was rep level 20, currently at 25 and half way through my current one. I know some weeks I won't get a rep point worth of play so I am making hay while the sun shines lol.

It is something they need to fix sooner or later though,since yeah there are people who are struggling and while I have a low connection speed, I don't even lag in Battlefield with around five times the players over a larger map, so I am not saying it is in a perfect state by any means.

RatedChaotic
08-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Yeah hopefully dedicated servers fix things some. I've had a good enough couple of weeks of it, I had some characters near a rep point at the time but before season start I was rep level 20, currently at 25 and half way through my current one. I know some weeks I won't get a rep point worth of play so I am making hay while the sun shines lol.

It is something they need to fix sooner or later though,since yeah there are people who are struggling and while I have a low connection speed, I don't even lag in Battlefield with around five times the players over a larger map, so I am not saying it is in a perfect state by any means.

Its the same for me. I can finish 4v4 games here but man its a headache for sure.

Lyskir
08-19-2017, 03:06 PM
I left this game around 3 months ago when there was nothing but Centurion & Shinobi in every single match. The lack of balance & the lack of diversity in the matches was too much for me to deal with. I came back to see how much the game has changed & I see MANY great changes.

- Leaver penalty FINALLY

- Great looking gear

- Decent balance changes

- Love the new War Banner

- Stability is MUCH better

However a few things that I despised before are STILL present & honestly I cannot fathom how they have not been implemented and/or fixed by now.

- Valkyrie is STILL a no skill required spam machine. Its literally the same exact combo EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. L+H+Sweep. Its tedious. Its repetitive & far too often its hit box doesn't even read correctly. I can WELL outside the reach and get knocked down or I can be RIGHT next to it and nothing happens at all. I was SURE that something would have been done about this, but nope. I still get Valkyries is every other match that do literally NOTHING but sweeps.

- Matchmaking is STILL absolute flaming garbage. I am solo player and in the past 3 hours of playing only 2 matches were against teams that were not pre-made groups. So I get stuck watching my team lose 1000-200 because somehow MY TEAM has no pre-made pairs or triplets in it. The pre-made scrubs just run in groups of 2 or 3 not even playing the objective. Worrying more about kills than anything else and then if by some miracle my team gets up the Pre-made group simply splits itself between A & C then uses PERFECT teamwork that can only be achieved through pre-made groups to pick the solo players apart. I cannot fathom how this has not been fixed.

- Roll is still not efficient enough for you to get away from players. If I find myself jumped by 3 people obviously I need to gtfo, but the roll mechanic does not cover enough distance to do that. Either that or one of the Champions (Like Valkyrie for instance) have these leaping strikes that cover so much distance that is it literally impossible to roll away or run away to regroup.

The matchmaking however is my main complaint. This game favors ONLY pre-made groups and the matchmaking does not compensate for this in ANY way. Skill doesn't matter. If you have a pre-made team you will win 90% of the time.

Been back for only 3 hours so thats the only stuff thats jumped out to me so far, but if these 3 hours is any indication Ubisoft you guys have made great strides since I left but its not enough for me to stay. I have a few days before my next Gamefly gets here, but unless it shapes up For Honor is going back to the shelf.

EDIT: Let me add the fact the game is STILL nothing but Parries and NOTHING ELSE.

Welcome back Coyote :3

Galdiator is really fun to play, u will love him

I'm glad we got you back

Netcode_err_404
08-19-2017, 06:58 PM

They aren't.

You must be SO proud.

If you get parried consistently, your fault dude, you are bad.

Change your playstyle.

The core of the def meta is the unlimited block, and the fact parry is equal for all, which is absurd, because parrying a shugo light is not the same as parrying an orochi top light. but BOTH get rewarded with the same damage output.

Connectivity impreved ? LOL got trolling here, quality one.

We have tested a version on theptr with nered parry, its a joke, and IM ****ING GLAD THEY REVERSED THAT GARBAGE BACK

Sir_rage_quit
08-19-2017, 07:03 PM
If you get parried consistently, your fault dude, you are bad.

Change your playstyle.

The core of the def meta is the unlimited block, and the fact parry is equal for all, which is absurd, because parrying a shugo light is not the same as parrying an orochi top light. but BOTH get rewarded with the same damage output.

We have tested a version on theptr with nered parry, its a joke, and IM ****ING GLAD THEY REVERSED THAT GARBAGE BACK

its just that the playstyle of waiting and only parry is boring doing something in this game other then parry and parry fishing is being bad saly ..... i can wait to for hour to do that 1 parry ... it just boring.Im just not having fun watching the other player until i dead because im bored. This game need to nerf parry to the ground and may be this game will go back to live

Netcode_err_404
08-19-2017, 07:04 PM
its just that the playstyle of waiting and only parry is boring its not being bad i can wait to for hour to do that 1 parry ... it just boring

If blocks woudn't be so overpowered, you would not be able to block attacks for 5 minutes till you got that parry.

Knight_Raime
08-19-2017, 07:07 PM
They've been putting out ideas, and the devs themselves said that not everything on the PTR will be implemented, they want to make changes with care and not breaking the game, which is good.
Parry during OoS could possibly be implemented with tweaks to its strengths or benefits. which is a balanced approach.

What IS NOT good is, that PC balancing is ruining the game experience on the other platforms.

Many people said it before and brought up this issue repeatedly, the defensive meta was and is for most not a problem for the console players. Sure, there are needs for class buffs, like Kensei openers (they got it right with the Raider). But the defensive meta is far, far less an issue there. Problem is, they do not balance the game versions according to platform specifics, they balance the game based on PC input, while console feedback is ignored.

So yeah, I am against just worsening the gameplay defense wise for the console players even more by nerfing defense based solely on one-sided input and radical game breaking ideas. Even if the devs can't balance the different platforms separatly due to resource limits, what they can do is look into this problem from different perspectives and testing it thoroughly.

It's ignorant statements like this that really tilt me.

Console players absolutely have turtles. Saying console doesn't have a turtle meta is a blatently false statement. It's just seen much later in skill brackets.

And even if it was less frequent to find a turtle on console you still have a wide majority of the people who will turtle up when their health becomes critical. So the defensive aspects that make it so strong do happen both on console and pc regularly.

It's also blatently false that they are only listening to a small section of feedback. The community is the biggest on console. If these defensive problems only existed at the top tier pc side there wouldn't be these changes in the works now.

Stuff like this is almost if not as infuritating as people who crutch on the console argument saying they can't do things or things are impossible because console has 30 fps. I'm not even close to being in the top 20% for xbox and Frame rate doesn't hold me back one bit. I'm even learning how to handle pk light spam and valk light spam now. (it helped that I played on a good monitor for a few hours but still.)

They only legit argument I can accept is console having a more "casual" base. But these current defensive meta mechanics prop up those who are not great. and make things harder on those who are. When the defensive meta changes drop it's not suddenly going to make everyone bad die at the game forever. They just won't be rewarded as much for playing poorly. I really don't know why people are against that.

Sir_rage_quit
08-19-2017, 07:08 PM
If blocks woudn't be so overpowered, you would not be able to block attacks for 5 minutes till you got that parry.

chip damage is there now and it fun ... at the release of the new dlc pretty much nobody was doing parry it was so fun to just attack/dodge and block
edit: now its going back to turtle meta

Netcode_err_404
08-19-2017, 07:20 PM
chip damage is there now and it fun ... at the release of the new dlc pretty much nobody was doing parry it was so fun to just attack/dodge and block
edit: now its going back to turtle meta

There is chip dmg now, still too low and does't make block less broken.

UbiInsulin
08-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Welcome back Coyote! Glad to hear you've liked some of the changes, and thank you for your feedback on the aspects of the game that you'd like to see improved. :)

The team is still looking at ways to change up the defensive meta. You can take a look at some of the changes that were made to parry in July's Public Test (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-296526-16/public-test-meta-changes) to get an idea of what they're looking at (and the team's general thoughts on the defensive meta). They're not part of the live game at this time, but this is still a priority for the team going forward.

In terms of matchmaking, the team is continuing to make improvements to the current network infrastructure while also working on the move to the dedicated servers. Here's a pretty detailed UbiBlog post on the change (http://blog.ubi.com/for-honor-revamp-changes-for-season-3-4-detailed-dedicated-servers-incoming/).

Sir_rage_quit
08-19-2017, 07:44 PM
There is chip dmg now, still too low and does't make block less broken.

if there was more chip damage the player will have no chance to survive for a few second in a dominon gank match
edit: may be boost it a little for duel ?

Netcode_err_404
08-19-2017, 07:52 PM
if there was more chip damage the player will have no chance to survive for a few second in a dominon gank match
edit: may be boost it a little for duel ?

Domion is already broken, so, woudn't be much differenrt.

Sir_rage_quit
08-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Domion is already broken, so, woudn't be much differenrt.

well thereis less turtle so i enjoy it more for me cent is the one that broke dominion more then anything .... oh wait disconnect xD

Netcode_err_404
08-20-2017, 12:44 AM
well thereis less turtle so i enjoy it more for me cent is the one that broke dominion more then anything .... oh wait disconnect xD

They could improve chip dmg on on duel and brawl.

The problem is the parry reward and the unlimited block, so ppl just sit there and waiting for a good chance to parry you, and meanwhile spamming safe damage.

Thats the problem, but 4v4 is another world, a world that is gonna be ruined by that parry nerf.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-20-2017, 05:01 AM

Not trolling at all. Have only dropped from a single match in 2 days & even then that was a lag spike on my end.

Tyrjo
08-20-2017, 09:20 AM
I have to agree with the stability. When I play alone it's actually working pretty fine (green NAT). Occasionally when I play with other people (some have red NAT) we get disconnected. You can feel it instantly when the game starts in the frame rate that this game is going to disconnect.

CandleInTheDark
08-20-2017, 09:40 AM
I played eight hours yesterday, my up and down isn't great at all, about as fast as you can get living rural, outside of a few session is full errors I disconnected probably five times,mostly due to someone getting around the quit penalty as they left. I finished two rep points I had left close to full knowing I had contract orders coming and took another from level 9 in the rep to finishing the rep point taking me from rep level 20 before the season dropped to 26 now (had a few close to repping up so probably about three full rep levels with that in mind). I couldn't have done that in february so yeah the stability has improved heaps.

tacWard
08-20-2017, 12:36 PM

- Leaver penalty FINALLY

[...]
Parries and NOTHING ELSE.

so i wanted to take a look at this game again too
jeah tank god there is a leaver penalty
http://imgur.com/a/DLix5
i had to sit in this awesome game while that ****er ****ed me and that without having dinner before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-mSima3CE

SlashingElbow
08-20-2017, 12:41 PM
Bro.. Thats some weak minded stuff you are saying.. You want better roll to run away from people? And u want to quit if u know you are going to lose? Wow the new generation of everybody gets a trophy.. This is what it produces:( I have NEVER EVER in this game ran away from a fight.. As a viking that is just not an option. I would feel like a woman and no chance of valhalla.. Good luck

SlashingElbow
08-20-2017, 12:53 PM
I thank Odin people like you are not in charge either.. FOr every little time you get your *** beat you gonna cry about that technique and have it nerfed... Why just not make it into a shadow fencing game?

tacWard
08-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Bro.. Thats some weak minded stuff you are saying.. You want better roll to run away from people? And u want to quit if u know you are going to lose? Wow the new generation of everybody gets a trophy.. This is what it produces:( I have NEVER EVER in this game ran away from a fight.. As a viking that is just not an option. I would feel like a woman and no chance of valhalla.. Good luck

what trophy am i talking about? would you mind linking me something about the trophy?
i talk about the ****y mm(r), you know the one that puts me as rep 6 against a rep 40
i dont give a **** about trophies (shove that arguement up your arse) i want equal matches
(and just to that "****y generation" argument, i had to land 1000 headshots as a teen to get the "best" camo for a weapon(good times 10+ years ago)[i still work for some mythic kills in wow eg], and not buying steel/or that daily ********, ive seen enough games and reward systems to know what ive to do)

SlashingElbow
08-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Trophy generetion as in kids who think they gonna get anything just for participating not actually being good at the game.. Why do i have no problem killing max ranked ppl with rep 1 characters and stuff? Maybe you are just a bucket of sh...?

Netcode_err_404
08-20-2017, 01:15 PM
Trophy generetion as in kids who think they gonna get anything just for participating not actually being good at the game.. Why do i have no problem killing max ranked ppl with rep 1 characters and stuff? Maybe you are just a bucket of sh...?

And his name is john cena

Netcode_err_404
08-20-2017, 01:49 PM

And his name is john cena

tacWard
08-20-2017, 01:58 PM

"i dont give a **** about trophies (shove that arguement up your arse) i want equal matches" - seems like your kinda have over"seen" this argument
i guess you learn anything from the pros
id like to see you against an mma fighter, hell id even pay for this, id pay the mma fighter of

SlashingElbow
08-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Tactical pm me and we can do it. I can show u videos of me fighting pro Muay thai in thailand winning by elbow ko or i can show u where i win with a spinning kick to the jaw, Thats hilarious that u actually challenge me like that hahaha :D I never fought mma ill admit but i have trained wrestling and submission wrestling for 4-5 years before i focused on thaiboxing.. PM me

SlashingElbow
08-21-2017, 02:25 AM
"i dont give a **** about trophies (shove that arguement up your arse) i want equal matches" - seems like your kinda have over"seen" this argument
i guess you learn anything from the pros
id like to see you against an mma fighter, hell id even pay for this, id pay the mma fighter of

Tactical pm me and we can do it. I can show u videos of me fighting pro Muay thai in thailand winning by elbow ko or i can show u where i win with a spinning kick to the jaw, Thats hilarious that u actually challenge me like that hahaha I never fought mma ill admit but i have trained wrestling and submission wrestling for 4-5 years before i focused on thaiboxing.. PM me

tacWard
08-21-2017, 12:17 PM
Tactical pm me and we can do it. I can show u videos of me fighting pro Muay thai in thailand winning by elbow ko or i can show u where i win with a spinning kick to the jaw, Thats hilarious that u actually challenge me like that hahaha I never fought mma ill admit but i have trained wrestling and submission wrestling for 4-5 years before i focused on thaiboxing.. PM me

well you got me there, a coincidence like 100% LUL
but i shouldve known you were one of those ppl the way you challanged me
still my point stands, i want to fight equally skilled ppl, which this game cant match me with (300 twitch viewers speak for themselfs)