PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers need to go live now.

II LYC4N II
08-18-2017, 08:57 PM
I jumped on shortly after work to get some orders done. Played 10 matches. Every single match i got disconnected at the very end right as we killed the last guy during the breaking phase of dominion. Now im banned for a week because i was disconnected by the ****** ***game. Not to mention i also lost 10 matches of XP because of the disconnects too. Im seriously about to get a damn refund. Fix your **** Ubisoft.

UbiJurassic
08-19-2017, 12:15 AM
I jumped on shortly after work to get some orders done. Played 10 matches. Every single match i got disconnected at the very end right as we killed the last guy during the breaking phase of dominion. Now im banned for a week because i was disconnected by the ****** *** game. Not to mention i also lost 10 matches of XP because of the disconnects too. Im seriously about to get a damn refund. Fix your **** Ubisoft.

Definitely understand your frustrations with connectivity and stability issues, II LYC4N II. The migration to dedicated servers is going to take time, since the game's network infrastructure has to be redone and based around the new system. While we don't have an ETA yet, we'll be sure to let players know when we're ready to move to the new dedicated server system.

Also as a reminder, please do not dodge the profanity filter. Doing so is in violation of our forum rules.

Damian Kain
08-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Banned for being kicked? That does not make any sense I get kicked out of more than half of my games and never ate a ban.