PDA

View Full Version : War Banner

CandleInTheDark
08-18-2017, 07:08 PM
I think the war banner was a very good idea and I hope that even if people are not looking at the map after each game, more are at least placing it in the first place.

That being said, I think one way to improve it in the future, if it is possible, is to have an option to see what percentage of your faction's war banners are placed over which territories. This would enable people to see not only where the swing battleground territories are but also any that are either having a concerted push on them or are not being pushed as hard as they could be which could help some people feel they have more to do with influencing the faction war.

alandonovan
08-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Great idea, adds to the strategy.

UbiInsulin
08-18-2017, 10:41 PM
I think the war banner was a very good idea and I hope that even if people are not looking at the map after each game, more are at least placing it in the first place.

That being said, I think one way to improve it in the future, if it is possible, is to have an option to see what percentage of your faction's war banners are placed over which territories. This would enable people to see not only where the swing battleground territories are but also any that are either having a concerted push on them or are not being pushed as hard as they could be which could help some people feel they have more to do with influencing the faction war.

Thanks Candle, I'll definitely send this to the team. :)