PDA

View Full Version : Highlander spear feat

C00tBAjenkins
08-18-2017, 03:41 PM
So, is it supposed to be completely silent on activation? Seems to be no area indicators as well. Several times Im just dead and spears appear all over the ground. Seems like its bugged

Titanodragon
08-18-2017, 06:24 PM
I think it is, would be complete bs of not

C00tBAjenkins
08-18-2017, 09:50 PM
I think it is, would be complete bs of not

What do you mean? Every other similar feat besides traps have some kind of effect area high light and sound. Example being catapult big red circle and loud horns. I watched a viking make the feat motion and then I'm dead. No area of effect indication to try and move out of or sound of impending doom. I don't think its intended to be that way.

UbiJurassic
08-19-2017, 12:09 AM
There is an indicator for the feat, but we are getting a lot of feedback regarding the feat. We'll be sure to forward along players thoughts on it.

Titanodragon
08-19-2017, 04:53 AM
You sure about that indicator there UbiJurassic... Because I don't hear or see it...

C00tBAjenkins
08-19-2017, 12:39 PM
You sure about that indicator there UbiJurassic... Because I don't hear or see it...
Again, The times I've seen it used i have never had an area of effect indication or any sound alert that it's about to happen (better run mofo) given all the sound issues atm with new update it seems pretty likely this feat is bugged. I'll try and get a video

UbiNoty
08-20-2017, 12:28 AM
Again, The times I've seen it used i have never had an area of effect indication or any sound alert that it's about to happen (better run mofo) given all the sound issues atm with new update it seems pretty likely this feat is bugged. I'll try and get a video

It's also potentially a sound issue, so if you can get a clip please let us know! If you want to post it here or dm it directly to either of us we'll keep an eye out for it. :)