PDA

View Full Version : Endless Gladiator Pin WTF?

Archangel0818
08-18-2017, 08:02 AM
what the hell???? 2 or more gladiators equals endless pin in match. this is just as bad if not worse than centurion gank

SerArthur-Dayne
08-18-2017, 08:29 AM
With Shinobi, when two gladiators use light attacks (maybe heavy not sure) you literally get stuck in a continual stunlock animation where you can't dodge/ raise your guard or do anything until you die. I've also heard the same can be done with the toe stabs.

Being fair though, gladiator isn't even on the same spectrum as centurions BS. Just needs some tweaks so people can react atm.

DrinkinMyStella
08-18-2017, 09:36 AM
his skewer pin gets interrupted if a team mate ganks. I was using gladiator and he's just so easy to use that I don't find him fun so I went back to my cent.

Lyskir
08-18-2017, 10:15 AM
his skewer pin gets interrupted if a team mate ganks. I was using gladiator and he's just so easy to use that I don't find him fun so I went back to my cent.

he does not talk about the skewer he is talking about the toe pin

i used it as well in dominion and it even stuns heroes with revenge

DrinkinMyStella
08-18-2017, 11:08 AM

oh ok he didn't specify which pin. Yea when out stamina its too easy to toe pin heavy and then repeat. but every hero has some kind of spammable move.

DrinkinMyStella
08-18-2017, 11:10 AM

oh ok he didn't specify which pin. Yea when out stamina its too easy to toe pin heavy and then repeat. but every hero has some kind of spammable move.

S.J.Lannister
08-18-2017, 12:58 PM

He is so easy to use so you went back to Centurion haha :)

It sounds like I don't like heavy classes so I don't play Conqueror and I went back to my Shugoki.

Archangel0818
08-18-2017, 11:55 PM
sorry I didn't specify which pin, but come on!!! Deadly endless toe pin is ridiculously stupid