PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Effect and Outfit Bundles...

Necparfait
08-18-2017, 02:23 AM
So I don't know if this question has been asked or if we've been given an answer already, but I was wondering if there are any plans to release further bundles for character outfits and effects? We have four sets of mythic outfits now, and three more effects that aren't tied to the factions. I have plenty of steel but it would still be nice to get the "buy four get one free" type deal we got for the Immortal and Monstrous sets, and the whirlwind and darkness effects. I'm hesitant to spend 60k+ just to grab Solaris for all my knights.

UbiNoty
08-18-2017, 02:33 AM
Today we talked a bit about how we're going to be trying out some new approaches to bundles (hence the reason for no Samurai victor pack), so I think it's pretty safe to say that we will have more future bundles. I don't have any insight currently as to what they will look like, but I will ask and see if I can get any information.

Necparfait
08-18-2017, 04:13 AM
Ah, I caught the bit about the Samurai victory pack, but I guess I missed that applying to other potential bundles as well. Much appreciated.

phunkyprodigy
10-24-2017, 11:35 AM
I bought For Honor during launch but I've never looked at the Store until today. Do they rotate the Bundles? I noticed currently for Effects Bundles there are only the Whirlwind and Darkness effects. Would be nice if they include a bundle for the Smoke effect.