PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] - August 18th - Maintenance

Ubi-Johan
08-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Here are the changes to be implemented with the August 18th maintenance.

Fixed an issue where agents were stuck on the loading screen, after choosing a character, due to having a certain Padded Scarf equipped on that character. The scarf will now be unequipped automatically.

/ The Division Team

FlipperKoala101
08-18-2017, 08:36 AM
How long is it?

rain.track
08-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Its quite frustrating to have had 3 maintenances in the same week.
this results in a significant amount of time of outbreak global event to be not playable.
you guys should think about that. and treat this as a production system, not doing random maintenance times but keep to a maintenance schedule.
I agree its annoying for those that did equip that dreaded scarf and be locked out of the game. although it boggles my mind why a vanity item can cause that kind of behaviour. if it cant be loaded in time or not available at login time, just stop trying to equip it after 2 attempts, and carry on without it.

afterwards its a simple reload of the loadout to get it fixed.

are you guys using sharded databases to store that information, where some shards may not answer in time and hold the info for that vanity item?

oh well... I hope the responsibles add time to the GE to compensate.

:)

Killa_Bee_
08-18-2017, 08:57 AM
Great another half a day gone .....that cuts my 3 days of time down to 2 :(

lIIllIllI1
08-18-2017, 09:14 AM
do something about sniper rifles which are not shooting correctly or that NPCs can shoot you through walls and covers. and btw: fix the damn leaderboards

lIlI-AL-lIlI
08-18-2017, 09:35 AM
This is plain stupid that you need 3 hours to fix one damn stupid bug which doesn't even matter. Because the game has more other bugs to be worried about.

BangYaHead
08-18-2017, 10:19 AM
Three hours to adjust a scarf? I hope you plan on extending the Global Event by three or more hours.

Nine hours lost a week is pathetic. Do maintenance every day. It'll take 10 minutes.

freddieS281
08-18-2017, 10:26 AM
Sort of understand and can accept the 3 hour maintenance periods but I wish you would change up the times sometime. In Australia it occurs sometime between 4pm and 9pm which is when most of us finish work or school and can get home to play. To have three of these in a week then thats a fair chink out of our play time in that week.

mnc2711killa
08-18-2017, 09:19 PM
desde ayer en la noche 17 de agosto de 2017, he tratado de jugar , pero aun aparece que estan en mantenimiento, es demasiado tiempo ya van mas de 20 horas en mantenimiento.:enojado::enojado:

mnc2711killa
08-18-2017, 09:22 PM
Since yesterday night August 17, 2017, I have tried to play, but it still appears that they are in maintenance, it is too long and they go more than 20 hours in maintenance.:mad: