PDA

View Full Version : Highlander Run Speed

Vasher.
08-16-2017, 10:55 PM
I understand this guy has an extremely heavy and large sword (wink wink)...but why in the hell does a full plated LawBringer or Shugoki (with all his fat and glory) run faster than a dude in a Kilt (with all the freedom he has)!

UbiNoty
08-16-2017, 11:17 PM
Well muscle is supposed to be heavier than fat. And that sword does look pretty dang heavy. Or maybe he needs to make sure his kilt does't accidentally fly up when he's running. :)

Vasher.
08-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Well muscle is supposed to be heavier than fat. And that sword does look pretty dang heavy. Or maybe he needs to make sure his kilt does't accidentally fly up when he's running. :)

:cool: In all seriousness is this going to be looked at?

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm going to bring it up with the team as part of the Highlander feedback.

Tyrjo
08-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Tbh I find his move speed fine. Sure he's slow, that's OK, he's carrying a big sword.

rastassin
08-17-2017, 01:19 PM
He has a feat to speed up a bit..

Vasher.
08-17-2017, 01:29 PM
Tbh I find his move speed fine. Sure he's slow, that's OK, he's carrying a big sword.

I already mentioned he was carrying a big sword...but that doesn't negate the fact that he's slower than every other character...this includes...I don't know...a dude in FULL plate with a weapon just as big (i.e. Lawbringer).

Also, the fact that Highlander literally can't cap points at the beginning of a match because they don't get there in time.

Alustar.exe
08-17-2017, 02:12 PM
How come no one else has pointed out that the Highlander is NOT wearing a kilt with proper full regalia?

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-17-2017, 02:15 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPrXWhUYjqOanhS/giphy.gif

UbiNoty
08-18-2017, 12:45 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPrXWhUYjqOanhS/giphy.gif

:) Unfortunately they didn't include this question in today's stream, but I'll try to see if I can get it from someone else.