PDA

View Full Version : How to increase bot lvl from 1 to 2 in multiplayer?

UnhappyLawbro
08-16-2017, 09:25 PM
in all the player vs AI matches, all the AIs are lvl 1 bots. I believe you can set them to lvl 2 just not lvl 3 right? How do i do it?

Thanks

Father_Giliam
08-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Play PvP and win in whatever game mode you want to see higher level bots. The matchmaking is tied to your performance in PvP and each game mode has a separate MMR. Vs AI has no affect on your MMR in a game mode but it uses your MMR from PvP. You can't manually choose what bot level you wish to face unless you do a custom match, which you don't earn XP or steel while playing.

UnhappyLawbro
08-17-2017, 03:39 PM
oh man that sucks...It takes forever for me to find a match in brawls and elimination since everyone seems to play dominion only and I only like duels.

And the 3 times I did actually find someone, it took a long time waiting and as a result the matchmaking had to look for ppl of all skill levels. I ended up facing someone with far higher skills than me.

That's great then. Can't find matches easily, and even if I do, probably will lose since I just got the game.

But thanks for your reply. BTW what does MMR mean?

UbiNoty
08-18-2017, 12:32 AM
oh man that sucks...It takes forever for me to find a match in brawls and elimination since everyone seems to play dominion only and I only like duels.

And the 3 times I did actually find someone, it took a long time waiting and as a result the matchmaking had to look for ppl of all skill levels. I ended up facing someone with far higher skills than me.

That's great then. Can't find matches easily, and even if I do, probably will lose since I just got the game.

But thanks for your reply. BTW what does MMR mean?

It means matchmaking rating. And it's the algorithm we use to measure your skill based on your performance history to try to match you with other players of a similar skill when you queue up for games.