PDA

View Full Version : latter slide glitch lose all health

Miadous
08-16-2017, 08:11 PM
Why is this still in the game after all these months?

I'm talking about when you're almost to the top of a latter and someone climbs on to stop you and you both slide down, as soon as you touch ground and climb off he later, it does a weird graphic thing, then all your health disappears or you just completely die. The other guy doesn't have to knock you off the latter, he just has to follow you down the later and let the game kill you.

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 01:03 AM
Sorry, sometimes certain bugs can take longer to resolve because either the cause is difficult to fix, or it's difficult to pinpoint what's actually causing the bug.

Do you have a video of this happening? If you can send it over to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) << A video always helps because it lets us better see what's going on and the true root of the problem without waiting on us to recreate it under iffy circumstances due to incomplete knowledge.

Miadous
08-22-2017, 11:32 PM
Yes, I did save the last 5 minutes when that happened. I'll cut it down to that moment and send it in.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 02:03 AM
Yes, I did save the last 5 minutes when that happened. I'll cut it down to that moment and send it in.

Thank you! I alerted the team to the bug last week but video evidence is always greatly appreciated and super helpful to us!