PDA

View Full Version : Unbeatable bots....

Tobias96716
08-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Man these bot 3's are insane....the worst by far are the bot 3 lawbringers

Antonioj26
08-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Man these bot 3's are insane....the worst by far are the bot 3 lawbringers
Is this sarcasm or did they finally fix the weak ai?

Tobias96716
08-16-2017, 06:01 PM
The bot 2's are a little tougher....but if you come up against bot 3's you will lose...had 4 matches so far against bot 3's...they parry,deflect,etc. It's like your up against a boss and your undergeared....

Antonioj26
08-16-2017, 06:03 PM
The bot 2's are a little tougher....but if you come up against bot 3's you will lose...had 4 matches so far against bot 3's...they parry,deflect,etc. It's like your up against a boss and your undergeared....

You just have to play passively, if you wildly attack they will parry you but they constantly will put themselves oos and that's when you capitalize

RatedChaotic
08-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Wish I had your bots...I just been gbing mine and tossing them off a cliff for months. They been stuck at lvl2s forever. Its really boring playing 50 games and winning them all every day. But then I go into pvp and get booted most of the time. So its not like its any better there.

G0dzBlaze
08-16-2017, 07:57 PM
the ai still weak most of the time... i remember before playing solo vs ai i was getting a full team of bot lv 3 now you will rarely see more than 1 bot lv 3. Funny thing is my team is full of bot lv 3 and i could go afk and win every match without moving.

StriderBorne
08-16-2017, 09:48 PM
Yeah the bots (same level) sometimes vary from mega stupid to 'agent smith reacting instantly to whatever button you press' So lot of times be passive and let them attack first.
Turn the UI off and try the Centurion level 3 bot, sometimes he gets on a tear and its like a dark souls boss.

AnEnticingSquid
08-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Lol 3 bots are like a mid tier player. They will sometimes parry and won't (usually) fall for cheesy tricks. However, gb spammingalways works and they never punish you. They usually just throw you on parry and if they knock you down, they almost never attack. Plus that always fall for feints... As you get better you will realise they are nothing compared to a good player.

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 12:09 AM
If you ever fancy a challenge, don't forget you can now go into custom and select any hero/bot level to test your mettle. :)

Father_Giliam
08-17-2017, 12:23 AM
If you ever fancy a challenge, don't forget you can now go into custom and select any hero/bot level to test your mettle. :)

Yet again could not edit a post, only delete it so let's try again.

While not earning xp or steel. Remove the skill filter and add the difficulty selector for vs AI matchmaking or allow a person to start a public match solo. The matchmaking times for vs AI are absurd (mine are at 5 mins minimum) and when it finds a match, the "skill" level almost never matches your own. Either option would speed up matchmaking.

ChampionRuby50g
08-17-2017, 12:34 AM
It's pretty crazy on console when bots are pulling of deflects and parrys on my PKs light attacks, when a lot of people on console due to frame rate difference struggle to land a light parry on any hero. Definetly keeps us on our toes.