PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] - August 17th - Maintenance

UbiAmper
08-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Here are the changes to be implemented with the August 17th maintenance.

Fixed an issue where agents would not always receive all Global Event token rewards for completing a mission while a Global Event activity modifier was active.

/ The Division Team

Trombolio
08-17-2017, 08:42 AM
What about retroactive commendations not working? I have already completed half of those prior 1.7.

ceekay.sickart
08-17-2017, 09:57 AM
What about retroactive commendations not working? I have already completed half of those prior 1.7.

I don't think all of them are retroactive. Simply because they didn't have a counter for specific actions prior to 1.7.

Like how many of each factions did you kill, or how many car doors did you close, or how many traps you shot while roaming through the world.

Yes, there are a few that could be retroactive, like the "acquire X amount of currency", which they can simply check via each player's currency counter. But there's also the condition to acquire, not simply have or own.

All in all, it depends on the commendation you're referring to.

Trombolio
08-17-2017, 11:27 AM
I'm sure I heard someone in State of the Game say that most commendations will be retroactive when 1.7 hits and they have logs for all the actions since game was released. They gave examples of closed car doors and completing Legendary/Heroic witch both have to be done again.I understand if we have to do them again so new players won't be left behind, but public confirmation would be appreciated.