PDA

View Full Version : Colours after the latest update

GMG Peter
08-16-2017, 02:41 PM
Hey i did read that many of the duel colours will be avaible for use in attacker and defender colours.. But I cant see SINGLE ONE OF THEM BEING ADDED.. Is this a joke???

Claudius_Katt
08-17-2017, 07:23 AM
I saw this too,
They were going to add the colours from outfits that were applicable into the attacker and defender colour options,
I was pretty psyched to see more of the beautiful greens and blues my Warden loves available but none of the ones I own currently are available,
It would be good to know if this has been implemented yet or is coming in a future patch.

UbiNoty
08-18-2017, 01:32 AM
They should have been added to att/def colors. Keep in mind that not all neutral palettes were added however as some of them we were forced to keep as neutral. But for many of them, if we could add it to attacker or defender colors, then we did.

Is there a specific palette you're referring to? I can bring it up with the team and ask.

Helnekromancer
08-18-2017, 02:47 AM
Yes I like this change now I can put new colors on my Gladiator but I barely have any to put oin my Nobushi even though I have most of the outfits for her.

ChampionRuby50g
08-18-2017, 03:27 AM
I noticed the outfit neutral colours appear at the top of the list, if that's what you are looking fid