PDA

View Full Version : UBi, when are you going to introduce single pick?

Haemmerst0rm
08-16-2017, 01:05 PM
Dear ubi.

Im fed up against fighting a team who has 2,3 or more same heroes. it is totally unfun and it is in their advantage.

An example: 4 warlords, 4 centurions, 4 gladiators,.... Sum it up.

Just introduce single pick. So every team can only have one specific hero. No more double, tripple or quadrupple heroes!

Take this in consideration. No wait, JUST DO IT! We have waited long enough for this!

Thanks!

Vakris_One
08-16-2017, 01:23 PM
I personally don't really see a problem with teams of the same character. What is the difference between being ganked by a team of the same character and being ganked by a team of different characters? A gang bang is still a gang. If you are outnumbered then you will lose, character variations don't change this fact.

I_Sash_I
08-16-2017, 01:28 PM
The day when the matchmaking works well it will already be pretty good. Don't ask too much please.

Casper5632
08-16-2017, 02:48 PM
This is a fighting game, we cant impose a penalty like that. That would skyrocket the number of people who quit at the start of the match, and it would severely extend matchmaking times from giving people separate times to pick. Coming from someone who exclusively plays 1 hero at a time so I can get good at one specific hero I would quit any match where I was barred from playing my main at the time.

If a group is playing all 1 hero and stomping all their opponents it shouldent be the class you are worried about but it should be the fact they are most likely a premade specifically stomping on matchmaking that never puts them up against another premade that can challenge them.