PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel dom

TheTKOShow
08-16-2017, 10:14 AM
The opening scene, 👏 👏👏👏 The koolest
Bravo 👏
The ballistics love how they are set up, not to much but they are a factor in where you fight.

Now think you can work that magic on Viking village for dom plz 😁🙄

SenBotsu893
08-16-2017, 11:31 AM
cool map sure

but the balistas are just annoying. gues ill just play at C point and never leave it.

Illyrian_King
08-16-2017, 12:07 PM
The opening scene, �� ������ The koolest
Bravo ��
The ballistics love how they are set up, not to much but they are a factor in where you fight.

Now think you can work that magic on Viking village for dom plz ����

Totally my opinion! ^^

BudgetParrot118
08-16-2017, 12:52 PM
I personally love the new maps it's just you have to figure out how to use that map to your advantage and it widens Warfare 2 not just an individual but to literally a whole team so if you don't have a headset and have you a regular team I suggest you start getting one and as well a headset so you can communicate tactics

jza80Velost
08-17-2017, 02:59 PM
sentinel is the worst map ever. if i get put into a game on that map i will leave straight away. its just a game of both teams sitting on balistas at eiither a or c and nothing else happens for the whole game

bmason1000
08-17-2017, 04:20 PM
I think the ballistas are fun. There's ways to navigate the map to avoid their line of fire and camping on them is super dangerous. You will be killed, guaranteed.

thornh
08-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Sentinel is awesome. The ballistas add another dimension to the strategy. They are fine because of their limited field of view. Since the radar goes away when you are using one you can really have to pay attention. Best used with characters who can set traps to trap/detect incoming gankage.

Ubi please redo the intros to he other maps like you did for Sentinel. Love the faction specific speeches!

Helnekromancer
08-17-2017, 07:24 PM
It's an annoying map, 1 team holds A the other holds C, if you try to rotate you guys just switch sides, and you take pot shots at minions with the Ballista to take, B or just shoot at the people in the other Flag.

This map is way to big and would be better for 5v5 or 6v6.with just 4 people and 1-2 of them wanting to use the Ballista trying to take spots become a pain and dying on them just help the enemy end the game quicker.

If you have bots on your team, they will not use Balistas, just run around with their heads cut off padding someones stats because when 3 people leave your game because your in the loading screen too long, instead of getting lvl 2-3 bots to compensate you get lvl 1s and your forced to sit on A or C until you die.

XJadeDragoonX
08-17-2017, 10:23 PM
My only issue is that the 2 main points are completely different sizes. One is 2 floors and basically the entire castle. The other is super small. Doesn't even envelop the ballista or the area behind it. Much harder to hold it. Too small

brashtralas
08-17-2017, 11:06 PM
This map is awesome. All that time sniping in battlefield games is somehow paying off in a sword fighter. Haha

Graci0us
08-17-2017, 11:24 PM
I'm surprised so many ppl like the balistas. Especially when some go nuts over a one shot feat.

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 11:36 PM
Sentinel is awesome. The ballistas add another dimension to the strategy. They are fine because of their limited field of view. Since the radar goes away when you are using one you can really have to pay attention. Best used with characters who can set traps to trap/detect incoming gankage.

Ubi please redo the intros to he other maps like you did for Sentinel. Love the faction specific speeches!

I'll pass along the praise and the suggestion! They'll appreciate it for sure :)

SwellChemosabe
08-17-2017, 11:37 PM
I've made it my mission to someday throw my opponent into an incoming ballista bolt fired at me and then laugh until I **** myself and die.

OR

Hit everyone on the enemy team at least once in a match (if not all at once).

These things I would do and be utterly satisfied with. As for the rest of the map, A+ Ubi. Opening speech, map layout, actual ballista's in a watchtower in a time of war that can be used in the battle. Well done!