PDA

View Full Version : Skull and Bones Devs play PvP showdown with Assassinís Creed Devs

Ubi-Ligario
08-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag developers challenged Skull and Bones developers to an epic live naval battle!

Who commanded the high seas, and whose ships were sunk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslqQrPJihQ

del190830110037552
08-16-2017, 10:48 PM
automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff...wow...and then they say its the "ultimate pirate game" which is a total lie! thanks ubisoft for creating a much worse pirate game than black flag :mad:

Ghost_Yama
08-23-2017, 04:35 PM
automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff...wow...and then they say its the "ultimate pirate game" which is a total lie! thanks ubisoft for creating a much worse pirate game than black flag :mad:

I agree they have PVP, but they didnt think about the important factors, unless they have but didnt show it to us.

"automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff" I agree with you on soo many levels, I still play AC Black Flag because there is soo much to do in single player

lonewolf_271267
09-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Landing parties, sneek assassiinations of crew and captain,spending loot extravigantly in port or harbour and getting information on ships and cargo are just as important as attacking ships and defending your boarders.if all this is done automatically then it's going to be a big let down for the privateers playing.

poplavoko
09-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Если на самом корабле то скучно будет играть, охота пропадет сразу. Било бы намного лучше развивать свой порт и грабить корабли...

Ghost_Yama
09-15-2017, 12:38 AM
has anyone received an email asking questions? like what would we like to see in game

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/signature/PC/79be3e83-3494-47b3-b656-f29922ca95e9.jpg

Lyam
03-20-2019, 07:24 PM
I believe the game could benefit from on foot play and so on like in black flag, however maybe an option to skip it if you want? I think the game will be a bit bland if its just sailing ships around and blowing things up, but if they have legendary loot, treasures ect. Maybe some that help, others that hinder or curse. Maybe if your loot surses you, you have to achieve a task or something to lift the curse. Still I'm sure that the developers have had it all in mind.