PDA

View Full Version : Why the warden speaks japanese still ?

Grivois_Gaulois
08-16-2017, 09:00 AM
This "bug" is remaining since probably alpha, I've always heard the warden speaking japanese when charging since the closed beta, so why the **** isn't it fixed already, 6 months thereafter release ?

That's quite annoying at long.

Grivois_Gaulois
08-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Seriously, I can understand U to not giving a **** about that considering it's not fixed yet but there's not a single warden player being any bothered by that ???

SenBotsu893
08-16-2017, 11:22 AM
are you sure its not latin?

Vakris_One
08-16-2017, 11:48 AM
I've never experienced this issue and I've been here since alpha. The male knight shouts "Miserum" which is Latin. Roughly translated it means, "pitiful". The female knight says, "Te secabo" which translates to, "I'll cut you."

I've never heard them speak Japanese. You should record video of them speaking Japanese and contact support if this is a recurring issue for you.

Grivois_Gaulois
08-16-2017, 11:48 AM
are you sure its not latin?

It's definitely not latin, it's japanese with the orochi or kensei voice spoken with a japanese voice and ton.

During beta I thought it was mere a placeholder but it's still in the game... As shameful as annoying.

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 02:36 AM
As the above suggested, grab a quick clip of it next time and send it our way! >> support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)

Without more info, we can't easily reproduce it. Which means it's harder for us to determine why it's behaving that way and what went wrong. If we can have that, we can fix it much more easily.

kweassa1
08-17-2017, 02:40 AM
...and yet, I'll bet you're not bothered by Sam classes or Vik classes thanking you in English when you revive them, huh. :D

UbiNoty
08-17-2017, 02:54 AM
We educate all our heroes to be multi-talented and multi-lingual to prepare them for their future career path.

CandleInTheDark
08-17-2017, 02:55 AM
We educate all our heroes to be multi-talented and multi-lingual to prepare them for their future career path.

You can't forget the education these days, sure they are heroes now but what if they take an arrow to the knee?

SikanderAzam
08-17-2017, 03:02 AM
You can't forget the education these days, sure they are heroes now but what if they take an arrow to the knee?

Bad

Vakris_One
08-17-2017, 03:06 AM
They're going to be hosting Eurovision one day, aren't they! No wonder some of them look forward to jumping off ledges ;)