PDA

View Full Version : Already own Stick of Truth

Mika_Misaki
08-16-2017, 02:43 AM
Alright so I'm sure this has been asked but whatever I need to know.

I already own South Park: The Stick of Truth on steam and will be interested in purchasing The Fractured But Whole game on Steam as well. My question is in regards to the free copy of The Stick of Truth. Will I get a download code for this game or an extra gift copy? Steam doesn't allow you to have multiple copies of a game and I honestly hate their policy on pre-owned games. If you buy a bundle and already own the game you don't get an extra copy to gift you lose out.

So I'm asking if it's possible for people who already spent the money on the first game if we can get a copy we can gift to our friends? I mean we paid for it, we took advantage of an offer available to everyone, I think it is wrong if you lose out if you bought the game already.

Grymmstrife
08-16-2017, 04:31 AM
I only played a few games through Steam but I'm sure that their Support people would know the answer. Personally I think it should be a sort of download ticket that you could do as you please with but idk.

SMODfan
08-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Yeah I am hoping it is a download code on console too so I can give it to a friend. I have Stick of Truth on disc for 360 though, so maybe I will give that to a friend and keep the digital code so I can replay stick of truth at some point on PS4

Grymmstrife
08-16-2017, 04:08 PM
When we could first preorder I did through the PSN but when they got cancelled I got to keep my copy of Stick of Truth. So by now I've forgotten how they gave the game to me.