PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Party and matchmaking issues

Xx_MelGibson_xX
08-15-2017, 05:35 PM
There seems to be some strange new party glitch where if you are disconnected from a game in a party or the matchmaking fails, you cannot join the party and if you do - the party leader is unable to start any game. Anybody else experience this? There's also this (https://i.gyazo.com/e0d2de4239978204481c3fe8caa65b0e.jpg) where the "game is about to start" for an eternity, and the same issue described above happens if we manage to stop the matchmaking. We never experienced this before season 3.

In order to get the party going we have to restart the game which is really frustrating. Party leader has green NAT and we never had issues getting into a game before Season 3

RatedChaotic
08-15-2017, 05:53 PM
Since release...I have yet to have a good night of partied gaming with friends. We are either taking turns dcing or party gets disbanded. Most of my friends have given up already.

Xx_MelGibson_xX
08-15-2017, 11:27 PM
It's getting stupid now. After every disconnect, we have to restart our game to play again. Such a waste of time. Stop making flashy events to promote your game and fix it for the players that actually want to play it please. Everything worked well before the patch and now everything is in ruin again.

Bob__Gnarly
08-16-2017, 12:36 AM
LOL is this issue still around? Hardly surprising unfortunately.

UbiJurassic
08-16-2017, 01:10 AM
I'll make a note of the party issues. Has anyone else experienced something similar to the OP, recently?

Netcode_err_404
08-16-2017, 02:26 AM
pretty much everyone I know,, me included