PDA

View Full Version : PC Vs. PS4 Community

Casper5632
08-15-2017, 04:40 PM
I have the game on PC and PS4 at the moment. I got the game for PS4 to try and and play with the larger crowd and get better matchmaking. The issue I have now is I have the season pass on the PC, and I want to play the new classes. In order to play the new classes on the PS4 I would need to buy the season pass again. Is there somewhere I can see the total player count on PC and PS4 so I can decide for sure which device I want to play this game on?

thornh
08-15-2017, 05:10 PM
I don't have anything official but I am on PS4 and I am very certain we have the largest active community. The only consistent indicator of community size has been the "Community Events" the special weekend events that Ubi has every few weeks. The PS4 requirements to finish the event are always higher than PC or Xbox and we typically finish the order in 24 to 36 hours.

Tyrjo
08-15-2017, 05:26 PM
I'm also sure PS4 is the largest community. I doubt we will ever get any offical number though. Maybe 4-5 times greater at this moment is my guess.

Girl2Good
08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
I have the game on PC and PS4 at the moment. I got the game for PS4 to try and and play with the larger crowd and get better matchmaking. The issue I have now is I have the season pass on the PC, and I want to play the new classes. In order to play the new classes on the PS4 I would need to buy the season pass again. Is there somewhere I can see the total player count on PC and PS4 so I can decide for sure which device I want to play this game on?

Wouldn't it be sweet if they merged the accounts together so you're hero lvls, steel, salvage and season pass all combined. I have it on pc and ps4 as well with the season pass for pc.

Casper5632
08-15-2017, 05:42 PM
I wish I could merge progression. I've never played a multiplayer game too long after release and I really do like this game. I dont want to invest a ton of time into the PS4 version of the game and then have the console community disappear at some point. I dont know how these kinds of player bases change overtime.