PDA

View Full Version : The hour is nigh, vikings...are you ready?

SwellChemosabe
08-15-2017, 11:03 AM
The sun rises ever slowly, counting down these last moments of calm. These lands are healthy, moist, fertile....soon shall a river of salt come crashing down. He approaches...the one who shall bring forth the futile prepubescent cries of "op!! Op!! OP!!!!!" He who carries the world on his shoulders, as well as his team. Highlander rises this day. Ready your weapons Vikings, stay your fears samurai, betray not your courage knights. On this day, we fight beside and against a God....

Vakris_One
08-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Sent by carrier pidgeon from the Gladiator, "All your toes belong to me." :p

SwellChemosabe
08-15-2017, 12:37 PM
Keep the toes, I seek only one....i come for you centurion!

thornh
08-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Yeah, this season we need to come back together and get this done. Season 2 was horrible.

SplugeKing
08-15-2017, 03:16 PM
He approaches...the one who shall bring forth the futile prepubescent cries of "op!! Op!! OP!!!!!"..

Lol'd.

We will dine in Valhalla my brother

CandleInTheDark
08-15-2017, 03:23 PM
I stuck it through with the knights for this season but if we get the drifting deadwood again I might reconsider that next season since even when they go away from us they seem to come back >.> Most of of the offseason showed that we are less competitive. Anyhow good luck vikings, I hope you have a better time of it than last season (if not too much better :p)