PDA

View Full Version : Berserker execution suggestion

XJadeDragoonX
08-15-2017, 02:24 AM
I'm a berserker main myself. But ive felt that none of the new zerk executions really piqued my interest as much as This. Is. Valkenheim. So I figured why not suggest one?

Imagine an execution where the Berserker just runs wild on an enemy. Just swinging at them visciously and they fall backward. Then standing over them and pausing for a moment before swinging wildly at the opponents body until they're just pieces on the floor and then throwing his head up and howling.

Idk... just a thought. Seems dope to me.

Tundra 793
08-15-2017, 02:29 AM
I'm a berserker main myself

Bloody hell another one. And here I was thinking we were an endangered species.

Your idea is pretty cool though, there's really no aspect of the Berserker that's about actually going berserk. Definitely could use a touch of aggression.

bmason1000
08-15-2017, 03:03 AM
I think slashing wildly as they fall is enough for me, lets you run off faster to go murder some more. Personally I don't really care for the overly cruel, insulting or long executions. I'm with you though, i only used the two base executions until i bought valkenheim a few weeks ago.

Tundra 793
08-15-2017, 03:07 AM
I don't enjoy overly long, or insulting executions either, I do use the "Double Effort" one just 'cause it's rare to see it, but the spitting thing is a little too much for me. You just chopped off the guys head, who's benefitting from spitting?

I'd still like something more aggressive emote wise though. Berserker as whole really isn't living up to the name.

High-Horse
08-15-2017, 05:01 AM
Agreed, I like the base zerker executions and that's it. Work the Leg is speedy and powerful, and the lightning strikes at just the right moment. Also not a fan of the long, sadistic executions some of the others get.

Anyway, I always thought something like Orochi's Overkill would be killer and very fitting for Berserker.

bmason1000
08-15-2017, 05:15 AM
Speedy and powerful is the reason i bought valkenheim. Saw a spreadsheet somewhere showing execution length, at which point in the animation it prevents a revive even if interrupted and the health gains. Valkenheim had one of berserkers higher health gains, it prevents revive almost immediately and is actually the shortest. It's the only one i use now.

High-Horse
08-15-2017, 05:21 AM
Speedy and powerful is the reason i bought valkenheim. Saw a spreadsheet somewhere showing execution length, at which point in the animation it prevents a revive even if interrupted and the health gains. Valkenheim had one of berserkers higher health gains, it prevents revive almost immediately and is actually the shortest. It's the only one i use now.

Oh, I didn't know all that, just that it was the quickest. But every time I see it, I hear a "tthhhsssPOP" and wonder how that head actually came off, which is why I haven't bought it.

S0Mi_xD
08-15-2017, 07:24 AM
Another BroZerker appeared!!!
It seems to me that more and more Berserkers want to raise up their voice.

Lol, i agree with you guys so much ....
The latest execution, timber, is ok but thats all This is Valkenheim! is great ... and blood rage hurts watching. But those are my 3 top executions.

Maybe an executione where the enemy tries to escape, but you are throwing both axes in his back, sprinting at him and jump in his back to bring him down and pull out you axes at the same time.

High-Horse
08-15-2017, 03:57 PM
An axe-toss execution would be sweet.

Maybe if they just touched up the rubbery neck the enemy gets from Blood Rage too