PDA

View Full Version : HYPE TRAIN: Theoretical Heroes You Would Make

Multiverseman
08-14-2017, 05:02 PM
So I don't know, this is just me trying to kill time until this baby finally releases exactly 1 week from my birthday. But I wanted to start a conversation about, when you get the game. What type of superhero you would make, what powers they would have, their costume, and their unofficial name since The Coon dubs you "The Farting Vigilante". Me personally, I would be really interested in making a Speeder known as Blazer or Slingshot. I think the return of changing colors and the immense customization really opens the door to craft the perfect superhero. http://thedailyrios.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/blueb.jpghttp://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/futureflash.png

Grymmstrife
08-14-2017, 05:33 PM
A Speedster Magician sounds nice if the Magician gets illusions or something.

Grymmstrife
08-14-2017, 05:58 PM
Or if there is a class that gets a higher loot drop chance I want to use that. A hoarder hero is for me.

TheChrisTBH
08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
One week from your birthday? You mean October 10th...?

Going by the classes we know, I'd want to try out Cyborg mixed with Assassin. I'm almost certainly gonna change my mind as I play but we'll see. I haven't really thought much about the costume other than the fact that I want it to highlight my hair, since I want to recognize it as me and it's hard to do with, for example, the Speedster helmet. So no hats. Preferably a cool headband.

Grymmstrife
08-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Yeah some kind of headband or not wearing a helmet is what I'll go with. I gotta see my green mohawk.

TheChrisTBH
08-21-2017, 02:55 PM
You got a green mohawk in real life or is it just for your character to look cool?

I really hope they have some new hair models. Obviously they will have long hair for female, but I just hope they have an undercut. Last time the closest to my hair was this

*image didnt appear for some reason*

Although I remembered it differently seeing it again that is kind of accurate, if only the sides were thinner

Grymmstrife
08-21-2017, 04:23 PM
Yeah I got the green mohawk in real life. I let the hawk grow out though so it only sticks out if I make it. lol it looks like a damn emo comb-over now

TheChrisTBH
08-21-2017, 06:08 PM
What the... Why didn't my image appear? Well, this was the hair I was talking about anyway

http://i.imgur.com/8bJdta0.jpg

Man this is really the pinnacle of the forum... Discussing tiny hair details. There isn't much to discuss unless we get any new information soon but we will in a few days :D

UbiVertigo
08-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Wanted to let you guys know that any official Ubisoft info for Fractured But Whole out of Gamescom is going to come from the @Ubisoft Twitter account. Obviously, VG news outlets of your choice will likely share the info.

Grymmstrife
08-21-2017, 10:55 PM
Cool ty. Now off to watch Twitter.

TheChrisTBH
09-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Aaaand that hairstyle is literally not in the game. Well, not in the demo that YouTubers are playing at least. Dangit. None of the existing hairstyles even look like mine now. And there's only two types of glasses. You could guess that maybe some hairstyles, makeup and eyewear are hidden this version that YouTubers are showing, but on the other hand, I'm not sure why you would hide that. So unless that is the case, or you find glasses/wigs throughout the game, I'm gonna have a hard time looking like myself this time.

Grymmstrife
09-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Yeah I noticed more long haired styles in the demo but nothing like what I have anymore.