PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Conqueror

Archeun
08-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Ran into a guy named 10Anime something. The entire game, could not harm him at all. He blocked everything and parried everything. He was unkillable by 4 people. Has anyone seen this guy? I've never seen a Conq do what he did. It was unbelievable. He literally destroyed the entire team. Unbelievable.

UbiJurassic
08-13-2017, 01:51 AM
Respect to the conqueror mains out there. Some players just know how to play him just right. :D

InebriatedPalm
08-13-2017, 01:53 AM
Yeah, conqueror has been making a big comeback lately, I think. I don't run into them often but when I do, ho-lee-****e they make me work for that win, lemme tell ya.

Mia.Nora
08-13-2017, 02:10 AM
Ran into a guy named 10Anime something. The entire game, could not harm him at all. He blocked everything and parried everything. He was unkillable by 4 people. Has anyone seen this guy? I've never seen a Conq do what he did. It was unbelievable. He literally destroyed the entire team. Unbelievable.

You came across a hacker. That's called a block bot. Just search it on youtube and you will see. Before anyone says it doesn't exists and git gud, stop being ignorant it has been a thing for a long long while.

Archeun
08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
So as a Ubisoft Rep does that mean respect to the cheaters and hackers who use scripts to develop block bots? I've seen them myself now and know they exist. This guy wasn't just good, he was untouchable....by 4 people. Sorry, he may be good but he isn't that good. Are you certain this individual isn't one? Is there a way for your to verify it?

CandleInTheDark
08-14-2017, 09:25 PM
That's a bit unfair towards Jurassic there. You didn't make it clear that this was a case of cheating and it is just as easy to read 'wow I ran into a good player' as it is to read 'what the hell was this guy doing'. That is the kind of scuzzy gotcha journalism trick tabloid reporters use to get someone to say something they can twist in just the right way to sensationalise it over the morning gutter press.

bmason1000
08-14-2017, 09:38 PM
Yeah i thought you were praising a good player. Is that not the case?

Archeun
08-14-2017, 09:51 PM
I didn't say it was a case of cheating. I asked a question if anyone had ever seen something like that. I called it unbelievable that a player could take on 4 players and not only kill them but be completely untouchable. If I were a rep for a company, I'd be aware of possible hacks/cheating that could occur. I guess it did come off a bit harsh but since block bots are a real thing, it pisses me off that players are capable of using such tools to literally ruin the game for others.

T_Sesh
08-14-2017, 11:03 PM
It is extremely unlikely he could take on 4 people at once and get away with it without a block bot. That said ,even if he were using a block bot, it still cant block mid attack, or while countering a guard break, so people need to learn to be more measured in how they attack someone so they don't trigger revenge as often. That said, blocking in of itself is pretty simple - I've personally gotten away with a 3v1 as an Orochi vs newer players who didn't time their attacks and guard breaks, but I could never or pull that off for an entire match.

That said, you may have fought Top10AnimeFight, who has an absurd 15 days worth of play time in the game and has a really good K/D. I've played with him but he was on my team at the time, I don't remember him being that god like at the time.

UbiJurassic
08-15-2017, 02:02 AM
So as a Ubisoft Rep does that mean respect to the cheaters and hackers who use scripts to develop block bots? I've seen them myself now and know they exist. This guy wasn't just good, he was untouchable....by 4 people. Sorry, he may be good but he isn't that good. Are you certain this individual isn't one? Is there a way for your to verify it?

My apologies, as I did not infer your implication that the player could be cheating. While it's rare to see someone perfectly guard against 4 opponents, I certainly wouldn't say it's impossible. This is especially true with heroes such as conqueror, who were built for maximum defense. If you think someone is cheating, we encourage you to gather hard evidence, in the form of videos, and submit them over to the support team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so they can investigate the player.

C00tBAjenkins
08-15-2017, 07:57 AM
If he had heal on block feat and no one gb or people repeatedly interrupting attacks then yeah it's real possible with conq. Sounds like he got the best of some newer players. Before revenge nerf he was downright unstoppable.

Not saying its impossible but as far as hacks go i don't think they work as well as people that advertise them on youtube. Guy spamming zone weeee. The way this game is designed kinda defeats hacks to some extent. You cant script out recovery frames. So you will be open at some point or you just blocl and do nothing and that's no good against melee.

RatedChaotic
08-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Posted a good video of me doing just that on the xbox community feed. Its possible.