PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after a 4 month hiatus. Game still good?

bigbil420666
08-12-2017, 10:34 PM
I just started up FH for the first time in months, jumped into Duels with my PK, and man, I think I won 1 match out of 10. I mainly fought the two new characters, but even so I didn't stand a chance.

I guess my question is am I just bad, or has the game (specifically the Peacekeeper) changed much? And is the game still fun, or do only really good players still play?

I have a lot of time on the game too so I should be able to hold my own at least a little. I'm on Xbox One too.

Lyskir
08-12-2017, 10:50 PM
PK is still one of the best heroes ingame

shinobi got a pretty hard nerf, centurion is still very strong

connection is still the same but i only play 1v1 or 2v2 so i dont care about that

i have fun with the game but i practiced a lot in AI to become good at parrys and knowing movesets

i recommend to everyone to practice against AI and then jump into PVP its way more fun and u dont get destroyed that hard

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
in my opinion its as good as it's ever been. better in some instances. looking to get even better later in the future.

UbiJurassic
08-13-2017, 12:59 AM
Changes were made to the Peacekeeper early on after receiving a lot of player feedback regarding various aspects of her gameplay. While she's still considered one of the better heroes, she much more manageable than she was upon release.

Shinobi can definitely be an intimidating hero to fight, but if you take the time to learn how they play, they are a much smaller threat than they look. Many aspects of their kit can be countered and will put the Shinobi at extreme risk.

Centurion is definitely still a problem for many people. However, similar to Shinobi, learning their moveset helps tremendously in dealing with them, especially in 1v1. Their combos rely on openers that can be anticipated and easily dodged. Assuming you correctly dodge each time, the opener will leave Centurion vulnerable to attack.

For Honor definitely takes a large amount of time to become a good player, so don't be disheartened. If you ever have trouble dealing with a particular hero, there are many players on the forums that might be able to give you advice and help you improve. :)