PDA

View Full Version : Great game but...

Sangur_CZ
08-12-2017, 11:16 AM
It is a great game for honor but for new players totally inaccessible due to matchmaking. Really prestige 0 against prestige 100? For newbies, the game is totally unplayable because it does not have the right enemies against each other. It sounds like an impression to continue playing this otherwise good game.

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 11:18 AM
guessing you're a console player?
season 3 patch adds in the reputation matchmaking system to reduce the chance of that happening for console.

Sangur_CZ
08-12-2017, 11:34 AM
I'm not a console but a computer game. I played yesterday around 4 vs 4 and it happened only once that the players were close to the same level as me. And I have to say that in ten moments, the game was instantly more enjoyable by 200% when the duels were even. It is clear to me that this is all about the exercise, but it is more like a game rather than a gambler who has the ability to equip a high-level skill

Tyrjo
08-12-2017, 11:40 AM
The reason new players are having problem playing against people 144GS 15+REP heroes is not about their gear or their feats. It is 100% about having no experience of the game versus someone that has played the game for six months. Naturally the new player will have a lot to learn. :) All I can say is, don't be salty, be humble, learn from your mistakes instead of going "OP!".

Arekonator
08-12-2017, 11:58 AM
There is difference. When there is difference in skill level high enough (just like when you pitch completely new players aganist veterans playing since relase or even aphas/betas) then the new player will get destroyed so hard he wont even recognize what is happening. At that point, "learn from your mistakes" advice is way off. It works most of the time, when the gap in skill and understanding isnt that huge, but in some extreme cases, such as this it becomes meaningless.

Apoteozh
08-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone and thank you for your feedback!

We're aware of this matchmaking issue and we will do our best to improve it. Good luck for the new players, we believe in you :) And thank you for joining our free weekend warriors!

Sangur_CZ
08-12-2017, 03:10 PM
If you fix this fix so much game, you will be happy. It's a great game. I joined the release date, but then I did not have time to eat because of the work. Again I started:))