PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator moveset leaked.

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Not posting pics cause not sure that's allowed. But it's on both the main reddit and the competitive reddit.
all ima say is. I am right again. Cent was pushed away during his reveal because shinobi looked cooler and had a more flushed out moveset.
I chose centurion because I believe he was going to be underestimated. Now we exist in an age where if you play him you're bad.

Season 3 comes around. everyones freaking out about highlander and ignoring gladiator. I was more interested in gladiator.
and from seeing his entire move list I am confident in saying that the gladiator is going to be the meta pick this time.
and highlander will die off either because the community will find one OP thing about him that will get reigned in (causing the community to abandon him and think he's trash) and gladiator will be in the running for the most annoying character in the game next to cent.

Trust me. Pick gladiator to pick up first. he's going to be my main. 100%

CandleInTheDark
08-12-2017, 10:23 AM
I hope you're ready for a sodium increase, I have seen that moveset lol. I'll be trying him against bots but I want to work on some of the heroes I have started with, as I said yesterday I kind of want to fill more roles than different flavours of assassin, though a few months down the line I might work gladiator and one of their season 4 ones up some.

Lyskir
08-12-2017, 11:00 AM
its my first assasine that i want to main, any tipps for an assasine noob? :P

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 11:14 AM
I hope you're ready for a sodium increase, I have seen that moveset lol. I'll be trying him against bots but I want to work on some of the heroes I have started with, as I said yesterday I kind of want to fill more roles than different flavours of assassin, though a few months down the line I might work gladiator and one of their season 4 ones up some.

I've already worked in a lot of different styles. Except heavy. I just don't like heavy. But yeah. he's deff going to make people rage.

its my first assasine that i want to main, any tipps for an assasine noob? :P

In general you're going to want to learn to be more aggressive. Learn how to space more. and really learn parrying/deflecting.

Lyskir
08-12-2017, 11:57 AM
I've already worked in a lot of different styles. Except heavy. I just don't like heavy. But yeah. he's deff going to make people rage.

In general you're going to want to learn to be more aggressive. Learn how to space more. and really learn parrying/deflecting.

ok got it

i have to practice a little bit with zerker i guess :3

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 12:05 PM
ok got it

i have to practice a little bit with zerker i guess :3

zerker is probably the best assassin to practice as imo.
his deflect is strong so it encourages you to attempt it. (untechable GB that you use to do your max oos punish but can be used for other things.)
he's got to pressure the person and mix things up a lot in order to get good damage in.

Where as pk and orochi can get new assassin players stuck in the trap of their easy moves and in return they won't really try to learn more of the kit.

CandleInTheDark
08-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Where as pk and orochi can get new assassin players stuck in the trap of their easy moves and in return they won't really try to learn more of the kit.

Hey some of us learn the pk kit >.> though yeah it seems a lot do fall into that trap. I probably would recommend zerker as well for the same reasons come to that, I chose pk because sword and dagger, was always going to be pk for me whatever tier she was.

Lyskir
08-12-2017, 12:10 PM
his deflect is strong so it encourages you to attempt it. (untechable GB that you use to do your max oos punish but can be used for other things.)
he's got to pressure the person and mix things up a lot in order to get good damage in.

you are probably right

i will try to be a good assassine and not a light spamming little Vollpfosten xD

CandleInTheDark
08-12-2017, 12:13 PM
you are probably right

i will try to be a good assassine and not a light spamming little Vollpfosten xD

Having looked that up, I would have chosen slightly stronger language but yeah that sentiment exactly.

Apoteozh
08-12-2017, 12:19 PM
his deflect is strong so it encourages you to attempt it.

100% agree! I used to play pk all the time, now I main berzerker and damn, I enjoy it :D

Trust me. Pick gladiator to pick up first. he's going to be my main. 100%

I hope a new love story will begin between you and gladiator :p

Lyskir
08-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Having looked that up, I would have chosen slightly stronger language but yeah that sentiment exactly.

XD

ok .......then i try not to be an arschgeige, better?^^

CandleInTheDark
08-12-2017, 12:21 PM
XD

ok .......then i try not to be an arschgeige, better?^^

Yeah, don't want to get into what in English are four letter words lol so i'd probably stop there.

Knight_Raime
08-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Hey some of us learn the pk kit >.> though yeah it seems a lot do fall into that trap. I probably would recommend zerker as well for the same reasons come to that, I chose pk because sword and dagger, was always going to be pk for me whatever tier she was.

oh yeah for sure. it's always nice to 1v1 a pk who doesn't do that and actually tries to bait me into a gb or a feint. Just usually end up with L L and canceled zone. i'm guilty of doing this as well. but i'm trying my best to not.

you are probably right

Nothing wrong with occasionally aggressive light use. one of the popular things to do with zerk is to randomly throw lights and then feint the heavy. and then light again or throw an actual heavy.
I once killed someone because I got him so mixed up with feintings that I just stared at his face and threw random lights and heavies. no chaining.

100% agree! I used to play pk all the time, now I main berzerker and damn, I enjoy it :D

I hope a new love story will begin between you and gladiator :p

aha it's going to be hard to move past my glorious centurion. but i'll deffinitely try.