PDA

View Full Version : Some BUFF Ideas for Centurion!

JesterSyxe
08-11-2017, 05:26 PM
So I started playing Centurion some days ago and I am really disapointed with him.

1.: I played Dominion and we were on the winning side, when all of a sudden I found myself in a 1vs3. I tried my best to fight all three at once and I was able to kill 2 of them. But then one of the guys I killed got up again after being revived1!!1!

Solution to 1: Whenever the Centurion kills someone, even without finishing him, it should count as a finished Enemy. And that Enemy should not be revivable.

2: I fought against someone who played a Berserker and I did one of the chains: Charged Heavy, charged GB into Heavy. After this the Berserker was on the Floor BUT THEN HE GOT BACK UP? What is this ****?

Solutionto 2: Whenever the Centurion succesfully pinned someone to the Floor the Enemy needs to stay there. Otherwise I am not able to start another chain with him still being on the Floor and he might even be able to get back up which is not acceptable.

3: Once more in Dominion I fought with 3vs1. So I tried to attack the Enemy who was alone in a close Environment and I just couldn't start my chain because one of my Teammates blocked me off and took damage instead.

Solution to 3: Whenever there are more then 2 people involved the Centurions Attacks need to have absolutely and superior priority over everything else. It just is a joke that something blocks the Attacks of a Centurion, it is rediculous. If the Environment blocks the attacks, like a Wall or something, the Wall needs to be removed so that the Centurion can attack without hindrance.

4: In a Duel Situation I was thrown off a Cliff by a Raider. Which indicates that the Centurion could possibly lose his balance? How ****ing annoying to think that a Centurion, a CENTURION, CEN TU RI ON, could lose balance! Who the hell came up with this nonsense?

Solution to 4: The Centurion needs to have a shield on his back with some kind of Spring Device, something awesome and mechanic that bounces him back into the upright position if he would fall otherwise. The Device can also produse massive Wings so that the Centurion can "Fall" of a Cliff and come back soaring down on the Enemy and hitting him with an Overhead unblockable non parryable super hyper armored mega strike that does 4000% Damage and that hits all the targets in an Area of 25 Meter, throws them to the Ground and makes them unrevivable.

5: In Dominion I once fought in a Castle of the Asian guys and I realized that after a few Matches we fought at the same Castle AGAIN? What is this? I, the mighty Centurion fought there and I WON, so this Castle belongs to me now. UBISOFT needs to understand that IF the Centurion wins at a Location that Location, including all and everything in this Location belongs to the Centurion.

Solution to 5: For every Location that the Centurion fought on and won Ubisoft needs to pay the Centurion (me) if they want to use the Location again. This is not Hollywood you know. You need to pay if you want to use something.

That is it for now, please take action immediately Ubisoft and make Centurion great again.

Cheers Jester

kweassa1
08-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Cent don't need buffs.

Competitive players keep on saying he's at middle ~ upper middle tier, which means he's in a good spot minus a few corky situations.

MetalDevil19
08-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Cent don't need buffs.

Competitive players keep on saying he's at middle ~ upper middle tier, which means he's in a good spot minus a few corky situations.

This ^

Arekonator
08-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Serious responses to obvious troll post. ;)

JesterSyxe
08-11-2017, 05:59 PM
@MetalDevil19
@kweassa1

Not even the Wings? I mean cmon!!!

Oh maybe reading the Post before replying would help! U guys can read right? Can u?

kweassa1
08-11-2017, 06:04 PM
I know how disappointing it feels like when nobody takes the bait.

So I took a big bite. You should be thankful, you know.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Read the Title
https://media1.giphy.com/media/dmB5vD2t2gR8Y/giphy.gif

Read the description
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oKIPrXWhUYjqOanhS/giphy.gif

Alustar.exe
08-11-2017, 06:31 PM
At Point 1 I thought you were a nub. At pint 2 I suspected possible trolling. At point 3 I thought you were high on paint thinner.

Point 4 confirmed hypothesis of point 3, while point 5 blew everything out of the water and brought me right back to point 2 >_>

Jiblet2017
08-11-2017, 06:37 PM
I know how disappointing it feels like when nobody takes the bait.

So I took a big bite. You should be thankful, you know.

YEA!!! Why did you not thank Kweassa1 for completely missing the joke! He will be expecting the engraved thank you plaque to be shipped as soon as possible!

kweassa1
08-11-2017, 06:45 PM
YEA!!! Why did you not thank Kweassa1 for completely missing the joke! He will be expecting the engraved thank you plaque to be shipped as soon as possible!

With gold paint. Never forget gold paint.

Vakris_One
08-11-2017, 06:47 PM
You had me at the Flight of the Centurion mechanic. Let's DO IT! :D

Archangel0818
08-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Just add laser beam eyes and then centurion might be able to compete in this game

InebriatedPalm
08-12-2017, 01:12 AM
I read the title and immediately thought to myself "Hahah-no...." But then I figured I'd read just for a good laugh. I was not disappointed.

UbiJurassic
08-12-2017, 02:04 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/zzAH1Zw1Z7TSo/giphy.gif