PDA

View Full Version : This game sucks

Oddy._.
08-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Don't get this game, like many Ubisoft games it's another cash grab with only words from the devs that it'll get better as time goes on. Honestly a game should be good when it first comes out, not a year or two down the road when no one plays it anymore because NOTHING was being done at all to fix any of the ****ing issues about it. Season two, high hopes for better patches and stability; we only get copy and pasted armor with different clothing patterns and two characters who aren't even designed to fight vanilla heroes in a fair way, instead they killed the game. Season three, high hopes; probably going to be more copy and pasted armor for example, Lawbringer's helmets literally are "changed" in a way that just swaps what the ****ing visor looks like. Are you telling me that takes SEASONS to come up with Ubi? What the **** are you all doing, this game is going to made competitive? With horrible **** like this? You've had Rainbowsix: Siege for almost 3 years now and "Operation Health" is only JUST now addressing problems that plagued the game for ages, and you're coming up with vaulting patches? Is that what we can expect from the For Honor dev-team? Because this was **** from the start, and it's only getting ****tier, fix your ****ing games Ubisoft, or it'll come back to bite you in the ***.

C00tBAjenkins
08-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Don't get this game, like many Ubisoft games it's another cash grab with only words from the devs that it'll get better as time goes on. Honestly a game should be good when it first comes out, not a year or two down the road when no one plays it anymore because NOTHING was being done at all to fix any of the ****ing issues about it. Season two, high hopes for better patches and stability; we only get copy and pasted armor with different clothing patterns and two characters who aren't even designed to fight vanilla heroes in a fair way, instead they killed the game. Season three, high hopes; probably going to be more copy and pasted armor for example, Lawbringer's helmets literally are "changed" in a way that just swaps what the ****ing visor looks like. Are you telling me that takes SEASONS to come up with Ubi? What the **** are you all doing, this game is going to made competitive? With horrible **** like this? You've had Rainbowsix: Siege for almost 3 years now and "Operation Health" is only JUST now addressing problems that plagued the game for ages, and you're coming up with vaulting patches? Is that what we can expect from the For Honor dev-team? Because this was **** from the start, and it's only getting ****tier, fix your ****ing games Ubisoft, or it'll come back to bite you in the ***.

I'm enjoying the game....

kweassa1
08-10-2017, 08:10 AM

You want me to list for you how much they've done for the players so far? :)

That_guy44
08-10-2017, 08:11 AM
I love rant threads. They're always the most entertaining thing to read on these forums. Every now and then, they even have some truth sprinkled in them

Honestly a game should be good when it first comes out, not a year or two down the road when no one plays it anymore

C00tBAjenkins
08-10-2017, 09:32 AM
I love rant threads. They're always the most entertaining thing to read on these forums. Every now and then, they even have some truth sprinkled in them

Well, games have become so complex this is bound to be the norm and mostly is now even on console. game release dates would be years upon years. As long as they continue to work on it then I've got no complaints.

TheTKOShow
08-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Honestly when you think of what we are talking about, any other 4v4 fighters out there? Nothing is perfect in this world but at least the devs, who sure they want to get paid it's a job, they gave birth to this thing and every day I see someone wow wow wow
You go make a game, and I'll get on those fourns and say they suck😀