PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I am wrong, but I could have swore that this was supposed to be better.

Jackazillalope
08-09-2017, 04:20 AM
I have been mostly keeping up with all the patches and updates that come to For honor for a while and I have been seeing that there have been changes made to improve stability but I don't really buy it.

Just recently I have been kicked from 5 different conquest games in a row. There was no warning or any other signs of weak stability just dropped out of nowhere.

I am so sick of this. I actually enjoy this game but I can't just go and play bots. That isn't fun. I want to play people but losing connection totally ruins my mood and I just feel like I wasted my time.

It isn't like getting booted from the matchmaking screen (although "failed to join lobby" messages are often way too frequent.) These are matches in the middle or end and I get absolutely nothing for anything I did in the match.

How am I supposed to do the challenges when only 1 out of 6 games actually counts?

I don't.

Period.

I hear it is worse on the other platforms and if it is this bad on PS4 then I can only imagine what other people have to go though.

Is this just what p2p lag looks like? Instead of just dropped packets, I get booted because the game is unable to compensate? What is the deal, because I have seen zero stability improvement since launch. One bad session is all it takes.

Please just fix this game so I can enjoy it. I don't want to waste more time on matches that end up kicking me out of nowhere and negating all the progress that I had been working for the entire match.

DaLast_Samurai
08-09-2017, 05:18 AM
PS4 here too.

I don't know if your are greatly exaggerating the number of games you can't finish, of my connection is just much better (180 Mbps) or what.
But before the last patch, PS4 connectivity was close to perfect.
After I get kicked out of some games, but still am able to finish almost all of them.
I'd say I finish around 17 out of 20, maybe one or two less on a bad day.

Again though, it was even better before the last patch, I love when patches meant to improve something make it worse.
I've heard it's much worse on both other platforms too, glad I'm a Sony boy.

C00tBAjenkins
08-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Just recently I have been kicked from 5 different conquest games in a row. There was no warning or any other signs of weak stability just dropped out of nowhere.

When did conquest become a game mode in for honor? Unless you mean dominion. Do you really play the game?

Draghmar
08-09-2017, 10:53 AM
When did conquest become a game mode in for honor? Unless you mean dominion. Do you really play the game?
Did you take into consideration that he could use different language and just translated it into what he thought was correct? And even if he plays in English...what is the point of your post? Especially with the last question you've ask? Posting just for bashing someone?

C00tBAjenkins
08-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Did you take into consideration that he could use different language and just translated it into what he thought was correct? And even if he plays in English...what is the point of your post? Especially with the last question you've ask? Posting just for bashing someone?

1. Nope
2. Another one of these threads
3. Is it bashing?
I'm curious if the OP actually plays the game.