PDA

View Full Version : Warden & Cents

Hormly
08-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Does anybody out there ever duel with any other heroes besides warden & cent?

Its getting very dull facing the same two heroes over and over

Blasto95
08-07-2017, 06:04 PM
No stop. Ill take a Centurion complaints...even though 1v1 its just a bad argument. But Warden OP complaints? just stop. He's not. This has been discussed over and over MONTHS ago. Warden is not OP.

Centurion, go ahead if you want I really would rather see him nerfed into the ground at this point so people would just shut up about him, But hes average above average at best in 1v1.
4v4 though im right there with ya. He needs to be nerfed. but I think more of the issue is 2+ Cents and not as much (still a problem) Centurion alone in 4v4.

And its Warlord. You should be up against Warlord every single time.

ZUNniK.
08-07-2017, 06:17 PM
No stop. Ill take a Centurion complaints...even though 1v1 its just a bad argument. But Warden OP complaints? just stop. He's not. This has been discussed over and over MONTHS ago. Warden is not OP.

Centurion, go ahead if you want I really would rather see him nerfed into the ground at this point so people would just shut up about him, But hes average above average at best in 1v1.
4v4 though im right there with ya. He needs to be nerfed. but I think more of the issue is 2+ Cents and not as much (still a problem) Centurion alone in 4v4.

Did you even read his post? .... Nothing about OP.

Hormly
08-07-2017, 07:23 PM

Wow somebody got triggered hard. Did i ever even use the term OP?

I was simply commenting on how common these two classes are in duels, jesus man, why so twitchy?

Im starting to think I should change my avatar if I ever want normal conversations on here

Blasto95
08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Wow somebody got triggered hard. Did i ever even use the term OP?

I was simply commenting on how common these two classes are in duels, jesus man, why so twitchy?

Im starting to think I should change my avatar if I ever want normal conversations on here

and whats your post directly below this one about? Centurion Rant Thread.

I would bet money on the fact that youve struggled against Warden and thats why you are here complaining about running into him so much. You wouldnt be here complaining about him if you had no issue with him.

And I guess its wrong to assume you are a Warlord main, but ya the avatar gives that off a bit. No Warlord should complain about any class in this game ever. Hes been the most OP possibly going on a year if you want to date back till Alpha.

Hormly
08-07-2017, 07:32 PM
and whats your post directly below this one about? Centurion Rant Thread.

I would bet money on the fact that youve struggled against Warden and thats why you are here complaining about running into him so much. You wouldnt be here complaining about him if you had no issue with him.

And I guess its wrong to assume you are a Warlord main, but ya the avatar gives that off a bit. No Warlord should complain about any class in this game ever. Hes been the most OP possibly going on a year if you want to date back till Alpha.

when did I ever mention warden being OP? ill give you a cookie and a BJ if you find that quote.

Take a deep breath triggered man, this was a simple post about how wardens and cents show up so often in duels.

do you disagree with me? or are you just being twitchy

Blasto95
08-07-2017, 07:42 PM
when did I ever mention warden being OP? ill give you a cookie and a BJ if you find that quote.

Take a deep breath triggered man, this was a simple post about how wardens and cents show up so often in duels.

do you disagree with me? or are you just being twitchy

K had to do some snooping to find it. But ya you did technically call Warden OP. He was given a nerf a while back. You decided to make a thread dedicated to it. "Its been a nice run" and "maybe I wont see 2-3 wardens everyday". So ya you are essentially calling out warden as OP by acknowledging that he needed a nerf originally. I dont really care, Im more sick and "triggered" of these nerf centurion posts for 3 months than anything else.

Hormly
08-07-2017, 07:49 PM
K had to do some snooping to find it. But ya you did technically call Warden OP. He was given a nerf a while back. You decided to make a thread dedicated to it. "Its been a nice run" and "maybe I wont see 2-3 wardens everyday". So ya you are essentially calling out warden as OP by acknowledging that he needed a nerf originally. I dont really care, Im more sick and "triggered" of these nerf centurion posts for 3 months than anything else.

Well sir since I was clearly referring to this post (of which you are also aware) and not whatever you managed to dig up from weeks or months ago Im afraid you don't get a cookie, and the fact that you are so obsessed as to actually go snooping through my entire forum history strikes me as both amusing & disturbing.

But at this point I guess you have succeeded(?) in derailing the original topic, so Id say we should both take a deep breath and carry on about our days, what do you say good sir

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 02:25 AM

Well sir since I was clearly referring to this post (of which you are also aware) and not whatever you managed to dig up from weeks or months ago Im afraid you don't get a cookie, and the fact that you are so obsessed as to actually go snooping through my entire forum history strikes me as both amusing & disturbing.

But at this point I guess you have succeeded(?) in derailing the original topic, so Id say we should both take a deep breath and carry on about our days, what do you say good sir

Instead of digging through user post history and trying argue about Warden's current state in character balance, let's please return to the topic at hand.

Personally, I've been seeing a lot of Berserkers lately in Duels. I don't know what caused the surge, but I'm starting to develop a phobia of them.

Hormly
08-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Instead of digging through user post history and trying argue about Warden's current state in character balance, let's please return to the topic at hand.

Personally, I've been seeing a lot of Berserkers lately in Duels. I don't know what caused the surge, but I'm starting to develop a phobia of them.

Ah Jurassic is here to bring the room back to its senses

For me, replace 'phobia' with 'appetite'

Oddly enough, of all the wimpy *ahem* 'assasiny' type characters, zerkers are truly the most prominent, despite them (to me at least) being the easiest to kill. Whereas the PK (who has my number) is rare :O

Vakris_One
08-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Wow, wow, wow. Hold it. Stop the train. Back up...

Im afraid you don't get a cookie...

I believe sir was owed a cookie AND a BJ (Bannana Jaffacake). So technically you aren't giving him a cookie and a bannana Jaffacake.

Okay people, crisis averted. As you were :D

As for Duel, I usually saw a mix of Cents, LBs, Warlords and Wardens but I've stopped playing duel that often.