PDA

View Full Version : Did they increased the Cent's kick range ?

Jarl.Felix
08-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Did you noticed they increased the range for leg kick ?

You cannot rollback and escape the leg kick (like you do for shoulder charge for example), all you can do it's dodge or get it. No matter what you do, how fast you roll, if cent use kick before you roll you get hit.

So basicaly this is the only move ingame who can't be avoided by roll. But what if you cant dodge ? (no space, minions, players around you) ?

Is it supposed to be like this ? As far as I remember i could roll without a ****ing problem.

Blasto95
08-07-2017, 06:16 PM
How about some video proof? The fact that you can even attempt to dodge or roll his kicks is already better than Warlords headbutt.

As far as I know, you can roll away, you can dodge to the sides very easily, but dodging backwards might be a little sketchy

kweassa1
08-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Did they secretly buff a class without telling anyone, or did you make a few mistakes during combat?

I'm gonna bet on the latter. :rolleyes: We've already got enough people freakin' out over rumors and hearsays.

Jarl.Felix
08-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Test yourself and you will see what i`m talking, Otherwise, you're just posting for ****.

kweassa1
08-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Test yourself and you will see what i`m talking, Otherwise, you're just posting for ****.

ZERO proof, shadyuclaims, and I'm the one "posting for ****"? LOL

Jarl.Felix
08-07-2017, 10:45 PM
It was a question on the forum, nothing more.

If someone has encountered this too and give an answer / opinion.

You don't know what it's about ? Move on. You don't have to post on every damn thread on this forum. and flaming for "people who freak out and stuff"

You are interested ? want "proofs" ? Go search for them yourself then.

Knight_Raime
08-08-2017, 12:05 AM

while kweassa can be a bit snarky the burden of proof is on you. Not anyone else.
As a centurion main who has been playing yesterday and today the range feels the same to me.
So unfortunately I can't confirm your suspicion.

UbiJurassic
08-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Did you noticed they increased the range for leg kick ?

You cannot rollback and escape the leg kick (like you do for shoulder charge for example), all you can do it's dodge or get it. No matter what you do, how fast you roll, if cent use kick before you roll you get hit.

So basicaly this is the only move ingame who can't be avoided by roll. But what if you cant dodge ? (no space, minions, players around you) ?

Is it supposed to be like this ? As far as I remember i could roll without a ****ing problem.

To my knowledge, we have not made an adjustments to the Centurions kick range. As someone else already suggested, if you can link a video of this happening, we might be able to help you formulate a game plan on how best to avoid the attack.