PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Please add an option to increase the time that blood and bodies stay

davidpiksi
08-07-2017, 03:16 PM
The blood that is splattered on the ground in For Honor disappears in 7 seconds, and bodies usually stay until they've respawned. In campaign, all the bodies disappear in a couple of seconds, which looks quite bad. An easy solution would be to implement an option in the graphics menu to change the time that blood stays on the ground, and the bodies stay in campaign. A simple fix, but the aftermath of a fight would be so much better

FinnOfTheHorde
08-07-2017, 03:44 PM
3 times yes. Its annoying how fast blood disappear :c

Existentialmeme
08-07-2017, 04:25 PM
So you guys want framerate to be reduced and make running the game more intensive on your computer, for the sake of some blood and bodies?

davidpiksi
08-07-2017, 05:59 PM
That's why there should be an option. I have a pretty powerful PC and this won't impact my performance at all. If the option is implemented, and you dont want the blood and bodies to stay, just keep it at the current amount of time. The aftermaths of duels and brawls would look amazing with this option

Trbevis
08-07-2017, 06:06 PM
The blood qould be brilliant to stay, i love having a fight near a wall, dealing the final blow and seeing it splatter against the wall, amazing visuals, and couldnt they do what they do for minions? They like fast forward time and rot but dont dissapear for a time, do that but a bigger version for heroes? At the end of the battle you know its been a battle with blood and bodies everywhere