PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 5 Hope County Edition - PC Questions?

Rokenroleg
08-04-2017, 06:29 PM
I just preordered the Hope County edition from the UbiSoft store (spare me the whining about preorders)

It says "PC (Download)" on the store page, and I only had to put in a billing address when purchasing.

I figure this is a dumb/odd question but: The physical collector's edition -is- going to be shipped, right? It's not just all of the digital collector's edition materials on UPlay, right?

Thanks in advance.

HorTyS
08-04-2017, 07:31 PM
You Pre-Ordered!?!?! How dare you sir! Spending your own money the way you want to spend it! HAHA, jk. I'm not sure exactly how it works, I've never used the ubi-store or pre-purchased collector's editions, but if the edition you bought comes with physical elements, they have to send you those. Seeing as the hope county edition comes with those antlers and all that other stuff they will assuredly be sending that to your billing address and then you'll be e-mailed the codes for the actual game and in-game content. Thats how I assume it'd work but I can't be sure as I've no experience in the matter. Hope that helps.

Gr4nt8r0dy
08-05-2017, 01:20 AM
those are the kinds of questions i get the answers to before i do the preorderings

Ubi-Zoro
08-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Hey Rokenroleg,

Yes, you will still receive the collector's content in the mail.

The reason you were not asked for a shipping address is most likely because you had clicked "billing & shipping address are the same" without realizing it, otherwise it would have brought open a separate field for you.